NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

b63j2w.gif

Animals in Translation: Using the Mysteries of Autism to Decode Animal Behavior
by Temple Grandin and Catherine Johnson

2w6v20x.gif

"If you want to be "on to something" then remember this:

On any day there are only 2 extremes and price will move a hundred or more pips from one or the other.

You may think I am being funny, but I could not be more serious "

- MightyOne

SIMPLE, YET EXTREMELY PROFITABLE!

2hxaqdu.gif

I have explained the RAT REVERSAL before but I'll do it again:

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

2qi7pxw.gif

2) red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

Animals in Translation: Using the Mysteries of Autism to Decode Animal Behavior
by Temple Grandin and Catherine Johnson

When highly verbal people get control of the audit process, they tend to make five critical mistakes:

* They write verbal auditing standards that are too subjective and vague, with requirements like "minimal use of electric prod" and "non-slip flooring." Individual inspectors have to figure out for themselves what "minimal use" means. A good audit checklist has objective standards that anyone can see have or have not been met.

* For some reason, highly verbal people have a tendency to measure inputs, such as maintenance schedules, employee training records, and equipment design problems, instead of outputs, which is how the animals are actually doing. A good animal welfare audit has to measure the animals, not the plant.

* Highly verbal people almost always want to make the audit way too complicated. A 100-item checklist doesn't work nearly as well as a 10-item checklist, and I can prove it.

* Verbal people drift into paper audits, in which they audit a plant's records instead of its animals. A good animal welfare audit has to audit the animals, not the paper and not the plant.

* Verbal people tend to lose sight of what's important and end up treating small problems the same way they treat big problems.

Page 268 - 269 Animals in Translation

====================

Sounds like these same people also write trading systems.

2h6epsg.gif

OPPORTUNITY...

w8vrjt.gif

2) red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."