NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

23ih4qv.gif

This Buzzard trades paid off late this hour.

2lsuwls.gif

I modified my TRO_MPMM_PSYCHO indicator to show how far away the bid and ask are from the nearest Psychological levels. When one of them is 0 then indicator highlights the pair.

293yaop.jpg

My current MT4 trading charts.

TRO

these images are so overwhelmingly confusing to numb nuts like me.

You would really need to explain in depth with "live" exampels to show how they can be of use to you.

As it is, its just a mass of info that my mind cannot absorb all in one screen.

As for "NEVER LOSE AGAIN" i can tell you how that is done - close your trading account forever!!!

It's only confusing or difficult until you learn it...LOL!

Bottom right chart is showing the candle colors of the last 4 H1 candles for the pairs. If the currency symbol is red or green, that means there were at least 3 like colored candles in a row so I can look for a Buzzard Reversal trade.

Bottom left chart is showing when a currency's price ends in 00, 25, 50 or 75. The numbers show how far the bid and ask are away from the nearest level.

Top Left chart has the 00, 25, 50, 75 HORIZONTAL lines.

Top right chart has the Buy Zone. I use that to trigger the reversal trades.

15i9mx3.gif

You wanted live examples...

The time is in the upper left hand corner of the chart.

Notice the EURUSD is on its 3rd green H1 candle in a row so far.

If this holds for the rest of the hour, I will look to short EURUSD when the 4th candle open ONCE it crosses the Buy Zone short trigger line which is open - 4 pips.

Notice the USDCHF is on its 3rd red H1 candle in a row so far.

If this holds for the rest of the hour, I will look to buy USDCHF when the 4th candle open ONCE it crosses the Buy Zone long trigger line which is open + 4 pips.

REMEMBER, YOU DO NOT NEED THESE INDICATORS TO TRADE THIS METHOD. YOU CAN LOOK AT A H1 CHART AND COUNT CANDLES.

TRO,
Thanks for sharing all the great info and charts. :)

Does anyone use these charts on linux, or do I have to get windows to use them?

Cheers.