NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

You Are Very Welcome !!!

Bruce,
Thanks for sending your impressive results!

I have come to a conclusion concerning various trading methods. My method results in winning money. That is the final determiner. Everyone has different personalities so whereas I KNOW 100% that my way by results is the BEST way for me it might not be the BEST way for someone else. Avery is convinced his way works and I guess it does for him.

So in conclusion whether you trade my way (FTP)which very simply is using the Fundamentals + Technicals + Perception = Good Profits each month or the method Avery uses "NLA" (NEVER LOSE AGAIN) just look at your bottom line at the end of each month to see which method works for you.

Here is the FTP Method in Video Format ! Comments Welcome !

Traders Whiteboard 6

Bruce

Good Trading !!!

Last edited:
vde78n.gif

I'll be looking for some "easy money" open gap trades today.

You may want to check THIS out.

I am going to trade USD/CAD and EUR/USD overnight ! The Dow Futures going UP will send EUR/USD Up and USD/CAD down. So we watch the charts being led by the Dow Futures and perhaps the price of Oil as the CAD and at times the EUR is an Oil Currency. There is correlation out there.

Then we watch the Bars Go Up and Down waiting for 3 in a row and then a reversal. I am bored waiting for the open. On the Oanda charts the USD/CAD is down around 1.2350

Have A Good Trading Week Folks and Avery !!!

2ed8g48.gif

The 3 or more like colored H1 candle in a row reversal "scalp" trades sure are profitable!

USDJPY paid off 10 pips.

Last edited:
Here's my 1st trade for this month (Live account).
Notice that I did not take the reversal.
Plus, I missed the 141.00 entry, I was still able to catch some pips :)

Any questions let me know :)

EDIT: Sorry for mistake, entry on chart below should read 140.94 not 141.94
s18dw5.jpg

20t58ok.gif

See how fast things can change?!?!?

That's why you have to take what you can when you can.

I wrote the indicator so I don't have to look at 12 different charts and count candles.

When there is 3 or more like colored candles in a row, then pair symbol is displayed in color. The number at the far right tells me how many pips up/down price is from the open of the current H1 candle.