NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

I suspect TheRumpledOne is a company - how can one individual, post so much on so many sites 24/7?

My other observation is that TRO is obviously a quick and capable programmer. So why does he not automate his "NEVER LOSE AGAIN" strategy, make his fortune and give the WWW a respite from his bombardment?

Because as Zupcom so adroitly pointed out earlier, his system is based on faulty logic and also requires a liberal dose of discretion. Yes DISCRETION that irritating thing which takes many years and much agony to perfect. He wants us to believe this work can be bypassed by a TRO shortcut to instant riches.

Welcome to fool's paradise......

TheRumpledOne is a person, not a company. I have 5 computers online. I have tabs opened to the various forums. It's simple to copy/paste. Trading is mostly waiting. Entries and exits do NOT take long to execute. So I have plenty of time.

Why no EA? I programmed AutoAvery in TradeStation years ago to execute my Buy Zone strategy. The world of automation has lots of pitfalls. Took me a while but I final figured out how to do it. I don't care to code an EA.

There is NO FAULTY LOGIC! If there were, then how do you explain the success that DRAGON33, XMESS7 and others are having?

Discretion? No. Not at all. Price comes to a line. Either you enter the trade or you don't. It's that simple. If you decide not to enter the trade, that's your failure to execute, not the method's.

I don't understand your motivation to post here if you don't like me and/or my methods. What is the reason you bother?

I have just spent a little time in the chat room in Paltalk speaking with TRO. He answered my questions and cleared up some things for me.

I just wanted to say that he isn't as bad as he comes across in text! When you speak to him directly it is much easier to understand what is going on and he has explained two of his 'strategies' to me.

The way i understand it:.

1. Psychological Trade
Draw lines on the chart at every price point that ends in 00,25,50,75. If the hourly green candle passes through one of these points, go long. If the hourly red candle passes through one of the points go short. Grab some profit at around 5 pips, move the stop on the rest of the trade to break even (if any trade still open that is).

2. Reversal Trade
After three green hourly candles look out for a reversal. Go short after 5-10 minutes into the formation of the next candle, only if it is showing a reversal. Opposite is true for long trades.

Speaking to TRO, it appears the stops and take profits are very discretionary, or if he has a system it is not plain and clear to me. If you were to take on board the above then you would need to already be fairly good at reading charts, and/ or have a definite plan on board for money management.

Whether or not these are good strategies i am not sure. I'll go away and have a little look and if they do prove to be profitable i will certainly incorporate them into my own trading. What i found a little disconcerting at first is the fact that we are looking at hourly charts, yet TRO talks about taking 5, or 10 pips profit (more in line to what i would expect off a 1 minute chart).

This guy doesn't come across great in text, and his mass posting campaign doesn't go far in helping him either- but he is an OK sounding fella when spoken to in Paltalk.

So, here ends my pursuit to discover what an earth is going on in this thread. I have answers now and am a happy bunny :). (i'm one of those people that can't bear not knowing something).

Thanks TRO for taking the time to talk to me. Best of luck in your trading.

It was nice of you to stop by the chat room. Looking forward to seeing you again.

STOPS, should be a part of your money management and risk management. It doesn't matter what method or system you use.

PRICE is the SAME on all charts. Doesn't matter if you are looking at a M5 or H1, PRICE IS PRICE. So only taking 5 or 10 pips has nothing to do with the chart period.

Once you are in a trade, charts don't matter, ONLY PRICE MATTERS. The market is going to move one way or the other. Either you get a chance to take profit or you don't.

Thanks again, UKTraderGirl.

I tried these techniques and got burnt badly. Might be great for others, but sorry doesn't work for me!

2ik5l3m.gif

Nice drop.

Tried the gbp/usd 1hr 00/25/50 green/red candle method.

Tried the 3 in a row method.

Frankly, for 5 pips its too much risk and discretion to bother with

If it's not too much to ask, would you please post a chart showing the day(s) you traded. Thanks.

21su8g.gif

Talk about PRICE ACTION...

LOOK AT TODAY'S LOW ( BLUE LINE ) AND THEN LOOK BACK TO THE LEFT....

DO YOU SEE HOW HISTORY REPEATED ITSELF?

30rodpc.jpg

vxp1sx.jpg

I guess I should post some equity trades.

I use my BUY ZONE or MILK THE COW methods along with FADING THE GAP.

If PRICE gaps down, then I go long at DAILY OPEN + .10 to + .20

If PRICE gaps up, then I go short at DAILY OPEN - .10 to - .20

I only tradE in one direction until the gap closes. Then I can enter the trade in either direction once price is between the zones.

I only enter trades in the zone.

NO OTHER TRADES ARE TAKEN IN THIS METHOD.

2ik5l3m.gif

Nice drop.

Hi TRO,

I must be a little thick so please be patient please.

On the above chart why didn't you go long with bar 10, this was the first green after four consecutive reds.

Did you enter on bar 15, the next green after 3 consecutive reds and if so what was the determining factor, why was it different from bar 10 and at what price did you enter and why.

What was your exit strategy bar16? the red?

I have always been a long term investor who has recently been hammered by the markets and am now looking at the alternatives.

Cheers.

UTB

Hi TRO,

I must be a little thick so please be patient please.

On the above chart why didn't you go long with bar 10, this was the first green after four consecutive reds.

Did you enter on bar 15, the next green after 3 consecutive reds and if so what was the determining factor, why was it different from bar 10 and at what price did you enter and why.

What was your exit strategy bar16? the red?

I have always been a long term investor who has recently been hammered by the markets and am now looking at the alternatives.

Cheers.

UTB

I am not sure I understand what you are asking but I'll do my best.

When I post a chart, it is for the rightmost candle trade. These are usually scalp trades for 5 - 10 quick pips but every now and then, we catch a rocket ride.

So, to answer your questions, those trades happened hours ago.

Exit strategy is to take a quick 5 - 10 pips. Sometimes, leaving 50% of the position open with a stop at break even.

SL = 20 pips. But usually stopping out if the candle color reverses on me. Worst case stop (25 pips max) is the first horizontal line that the opposite candle color would touch.

Does that help?

Thanks for being polite.