need some guidance to Borsa trading

neco4pam

Hi, everyone, anyone I just got on and would like to know how to trade here in Turkey can someone help? How do I get stock at low prices and where do I go. I want to read in english about the market but am a " Real Novice" to publications in english can someone Help!:cool:

Hi, everyone, anyone I just got on and would like to know how to trade here in Turkey can someone help? How do I get stock at low prices and where do I go. I want to read in english about the market but am a " Real Novice" to publications in english can someone Help!:cool:

Regardless of where you are based, you need to find a broker of your choice who offers you the asset classes you are interested in. How do you get stocks at low prices? Buy them through your broker.

I think better if you can get some advice from a stock broker. Hopefully they won't charge anything to provide the basic guidance.

Hi, Rambo35 thank's for repley. Am living in Istanbul and would like to make small trades as I do when am in US, there I do it by my bank or E-trade for $7.oo is there a way here to do that?

Hi, Rambo35 thank's for repley. Am living in Istanbul and would like to make small trades as I do when am in US, there I do it by my bank or E-trade for $7.oo is there a way here to do that?

There are plenty of brokers out there. Just Google them and find one that offers you what you are looking for.