I want some advice or guidance

You are simply regurgitating what you read in books. I actually thought about it and came to the opposite conclusion. Think for yourself then you get to come talk to me.

Here are possible vendor names , to impress new traders /readers /amateurs to choose from

Trading professor
technical pro
pro trader
The xpurt
Trading professional
Bank Trader
professional1
option professor
great trader

Roflcopter.gif

Last edited:
I don't need to sell anything but forums need real traders on the team to moderate discussions like this. This place is supposed to be a service for aspiring traders yet people like you get to speak freely.

I don't need to sell anything but forums need real traders on the team to moderate discussions like this. This place is supposed to be a service for aspiring traders yet people like you get to speak freely.

You have beliefs about being superior to everybody , we are mere mortals with fear , stress etc as JASON pointed out , usually vendors have the seperiority complex ........that is why they can take money from the 95%.

Not a vendor, I just possess a superior trading strategy and can't stand misinformation. Its very simple, I show you my strategy, you backtest it to see if its consistent. That is one of two ways to know if someone is legit. The other is a minimum 5 year track record, but someone elses bank statements don't really do much as you don't know what they're doing to make it happen. For this reason, I would rather a trader share their strategy with me and I'll gauge its effectiveness by....................backtesting. Stop being a lazy luzer.

Not a vendor, I just possess a superior trading strategy and can't stand misinformation. Its very simple, I show you my strategy, you backtest it to see if its consistent. That is one of two ways to know if someone is legit. The other is a minimum 5 year track record, but someone elses bank statements don't really do much as you don't know what they're doing to make it happen. For this reason, I would rather a trader share their strategy with me and I'll gauge its effectiveness by....................backtesting. Stop being a lazy luzer.

So where have you shared your strategy?

Trade an index such as DOW, DAX or whatever else you wish that has volatility during first 30 mnutes after open - thats when prices move the most in the shortest time. Just use a 1 min chart with no indicators, look at a higher time frame for context.Trade very small initially to ensure that you lose small, or even try demo initially. Learn through experience when to enter, exit for profit or abandon a loosing trade. Just have a go and you will become proficient in the quickest time possible without wasting time on courses, indicators, experts and gurus. Annotating your chart with a small number of horizontal lines can help but nothing else is needed.

That is the best advice I have ever read on forums.

Hello Friends, I am Mrs Joyce Yakubu . I am actually a novice in this field and need an expert guidance as we seek to invest our family fund.

Thanks
Joyce Yakubu
[email protected]

Don't trade with real money until you have a working trading system and risk management. The market will be here tomorrow, so do not rush, but back test and paper trade until you are ready. Those results will help you psychologically going forward, because you'll have a system that you'll know it works...