need some guidance to Borsa trading

neco4pam

2 0
Hi, everyone, anyone I just got on and would like to know how to trade here in Turkey can someone help? How do I get stock at low prices and where do I go. I want to read in english about the market but am a " Real Novice" to publications in english can someone Help!:cool:

Rambo35

227 6
Hi, everyone, anyone I just got on and would like to know how to trade here in Turkey can someone help? How do I get stock at low prices and where do I go. I want to read in english about the market but am a " Real Novice" to publications in english can someone Help!:cool:

Regardless of where you are based, you need to find a broker of your choice who offers you the asset classes you are interested in. How do you get stocks at low prices? Buy them through your broker.

perox

87 0

I think better if you can get some advice from a stock broker. Hopefully they won't charge anything to provide the basic guidance.

neco4pam

2 0
Hi, Rambo35 thank's for repley. Am living in Istanbul and would like to make small trades as I do when am in US, there I do it by my bank or E-trade for $7.oo is there a way here to do that?

Rambo35

227 6
Hi, Rambo35 thank's for repley. Am living in Istanbul and would like to make small trades as I do when am in US, there I do it by my bank or E-trade for $7.oo is there a way here to do that?

There are plenty of brokers out there. Just Google them and find one that offers you what you are looking for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock