My Portfolio: Short sell IBM, KO, XOM, AAPL, DIS

Trader6868

In intermediate term, I think that S&P 500 will plunge to 1,300-1,330 points...So, now, I am short selling IBM, KO, XOM, AAPL, DIS

In intermediate term, I think that S&P 500 will plunge to 1,300-1,330 points...So, now, I am short selling IBM, KO, XOM, AAPL, DIS

so your view is short the S&P, but you short DJI/Nasdaq stocks. Nice one. And you're a broker?

so your view is short the S&P, but you short DJI/Nasdaq stocks. Nice one. And you're a broker?

Just use SP 500 as market indicator. Basically DJ, SP and NASDAQ will drop sharply. For the stocks, I saw that those are good for me to short.

DIS, AAPL is dropping...KO & XOM are making bulltrap...A little worried about IBM, but still hold the Short position

DIS, AAPL is dropping...KO & XOM are making bulltrap...A little worried about IBM, but still hold the Short position

Today, the trend is confirming downturn after USA presidencial election with the win belong to Mr Obama....

My Portfolio are getting profit, waiting to take profit...