my journal 3

Yeah, back at home. Intricate web of cables, getting my wifi to work again - having had lots of problems lately and i can't understand why.

Gossiping bitches a distant memory and a luxury. Having to go to work instead. Marijuana plant has grown so much, i need to get a device to support it, from the flower shop.

HP desktop out of battery.

Another friend asking for help with his possibly cheating wife.

Nothing good. Not even enough time to sleep - and probably screaming child is back and will wake me up one hour earlier than i need to wake up.

Let's hope to have at least made some money from the systems - the only ones not letting me down, regardless of my mood and emotional instability.

Them and my server. Reliable. Wherever i am, whichever mood i am in. As reliable as a reliable parent.

Yeah, made a few dollars. Not even 100 though.

All right, starting them again, for tomorrow.

The only good thing about being back is that i can listen to my conspiracy radios all i want now.

You know: one would say instinctively that things just keep getting worse or at least that they don't get better, but this is far from being true. Indeed, I get into more and more complex things and that is why i don't have them all solved and figured out right now.

If it were just the systems, I'd be ok. If it were just one computer, I'd be done as well, with no worries. But instead now I have 5 computers, investigating nutrition, conspiracy theories, travelling, growing pot... it's just the quantity of things that i am doing that has increased the problems. It's not that i am leaving things unfinished and it's not that i am undoing my progress. It is just that as i keep solving things, i keep expanding my areas of research and development. But if they increased even by just one more friend, i would have to cut down on something else, because it's getting to the point of being counter-productive. And the retarded maid has struck again: she didn't kill the plant, but she produced some new creative little tiny annoying problems for me.

[...]

Sure enough, I did not even fall asleep yet and he's already crying and calling his mom, because maybe he's had a bad dream.

The previous dude in that room died. He was making noises all the time and then he died after a few months. Now there's this one, 4 years old, and he might outlast me. But I wish him death nonetheless.

even if i go to sleep now, i will only sleep 7 hours and then i have to go to the office, those dick heads.

Provided he doesn't wake me up earlier

easy come easy go... how did that song go?

Queen - 'Bohemian Rhapsody' - YouTube

I don't even know what it means but it sounds right

totally unrelated instead:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Easy+come,+easy+go?r=66

but it sounded good

Last edited:
Yeah, feeling mosquito bites that i didn't even know i had. Sensitivity increased. Now that everything is softer here - the wooden floor feels like a mattress - and there's no sand on the floor, i am feeling cuts and mosquito bites that i didn't know i had. And it's going to be tough re-adapting to the office, knowing how much it hurts me. But in 30 minutes I will be there.

Yup. Back at the office. Everything under control. Nothing stolen. Work manageable. No yelling from the boss yet - not that i could get up and go home on my first day anyway. I wonder what the systems are doing. Today I have to buy a support structure for my cannabis plant. Battery for desktop. And propecia.

Yeah, back home. Lot of trading taking place, by the systems always. Ain't tampering.

Been eating some dry leaves from my cannabis plant, and I might actually feel some high. I'll go and eat some more now, since the plant doesn't care about dry leaves anyway.

The plant is huge - i owe this at least to the retarded maid, because she watered it, as if it were her daughter.

Yeah.

I wonder, had I been here, if the plant would have grown this much in two weeks or if, out of impatience, i would have done things that would have killed it. This seems to be like with my trading systems: capital grows faster if I leave them alone. If I tamper, I might help initially, but sooner or later, I'll do something that blows out my account.

Last edited:
Yeah...! The fruit seller ripped me off and sold me a fractalish cauliflower instead of broccoli, despite me asking specifically for broccoli. Damn him. Awesome being ripped off as a vegan, because I got a fractalish cauliflower instead of broccoli. I was ripped off for 2 euros. You get ripped off and you're just as rich and healthy as if you didn't. People are such fools not being vegans.

Cauliflower-1_1280.jpg

You don't get fat, don't get ill, sick, don't get cancer, heart disease, you save money, you don't need a kitchen, no pots, no dishes, no silverware, no washing dishes, no dishwasher, no refrigerator, no washing... jesus. It makes no sense being anything but a raw vegan.

NWO Supermarket - YouTube

Last edited:
Travis...not sure if you've posted this vid, but thought your readers should watch it. In case anyone is still in doubt that 9/11 was an inside job, watch this:

(DEBUNK THIS) NEW 2011 WTC DEMOLITION EVIDENCE, RARE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS - YouTube

Yeah, now that i'm home and have a good connection, i watched it and it's quite good. Thanks for the link.

They say there's a newer version out:

(NEW 2012 WTC DEMOLITION PROOF) DEBUNK THIS (REMAKE) RARE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS SHOWING NEW PROOF - YouTube

more from foster gamble and anthony hilder:

The Thrivealist 3 - Foster Gamble of THRIVE Meets Anthony J Hilder - Returning Power To You - YouTube

gamble talks about his youth and how he decided to do what he did with his life - and to think some suggested he's a disinfo agent

As i said often, if you don't get killed and you speak the truth to large audiences, there's always someone suggesting you're from the elite and you're a disinfo agent, regardless of how much you're sacrificing yourself for the cause

jeff rense, Rudkowski, alex jones, foster gamble, anthony hilder... all have been accused by someone of being disinfo agents.

instead, if you're with the winners, you can be as bad as a nazi war criminal, but you're awarded the nobel prize: obama, kissinger...

Last edited:
Still alive.

Lost a few hundreds today, overall. NG and NQ made money, CL and GBL lost money - overall down a few hundreds.

I am having some sort of eye-twitching or whatever this nervous tic is called... it came back. Had it before leaving for vacation - didn't have it at all on vacation, and now it's back. Dude, it can only be due to stress at the office. Or maybe lack of exercise. What else changed that is relevant to this tic? I think it's due to the office life. Not the sitting, but the psychological changes brought by the office: stress.

Yeah, went to the restaurant by myself - i could not resist the urge. Got a plate of pasta, with some heavy sauce, and a mozzarella with smoked ham. Yeah... could not resist. Then a big beer. Then the waiter offered me a cigarette and i smoked that, too. Spent 30 euros, with big tip.

Not really breaking much of my rules, but certainly not a raw vegan meal. Don't matter, because i am allowing myelf all the exceptions i want, since i eat raw vegan all the time otherwise. Better to break the rule once a month, than to eat what people eat regularly. I am a raw vegan, who allows himself to break the rules whenever he wants, which is once a month - due to circumstances mostly, but sometimes due to urges like today (first time in months of raw veganism).

Obviously, several hours later I am still digesting that crap lunch i had. Anyway, also got a swimsuit while waiting for my pasta.

Came home started a short ZN (it's way overbought), discretionary. Yeah.

Going in the bath in a few minutes, to test the swimsuit. Capital always above 10k. No money made in the last 2 weeks or so: up and down between 10k and 12k.

No bloodshed at the office, yet. No one angered me today.

Last edited:
All my interesting reasoning is gone, now that I've come back to the office. Those six hours at the office, and half an hour trip to and from work, and half an hour getting dressed and shaving... and being forced in rome... all this ruins my life, and pollutes my thinking, hinders my thinking. And having to sleep at those hours, and on and on... it's not just six hours. This is like being in jail. Let's pray for financial collapse, that it happens as soon as possible.

**** sucker in my office, my roommate, can you believe this problem i am having.

i turned him into a vegan or close to it and now he brings the cucumbers to me, like every day, so sometimes i come back into my room and he has already peeled them, and leaves me "my half cucumber" on my desk, in a piece of paper, but how do i know if he washed it in the toilet water or in the sink, but then since this dick head is showing generousity, how can i show him mistrust - never let people get too close to you, or you might have to eat a cucumber washed in the toilet. This is my problem right now - i let this monkey get too close to me. I regret it. May he get hit by a car and be hospitalized for the next two years.

Ok, another vegan day.

Ate my half cucumber at work, then came home and ate:

milk 25 cl.
kellogg's corn flakes
weetabix
(a bowl of milk with corn flakes and weetabix in it)

carrot
peach
multi-grain bread, 50 grams
2 dates
green beans, 100 grams
tomato
potato
100 grams of cauliflower
3 big leaves of green lettuce

Ok, so i've been chewing ever since i came home and all i've got is 1100 calories, which is half as much as i need according to USDA. I don't trust them, so i cut it in half and i am done for the day.

Snap2.jpg

If USDA functions as well as the US government, then they're inflating calories needed so people can still go to mc donald's.

Pulp Fiction on Blu-ray - "Le Big Mac" - YouTube

I'll never get tired of watching this clip from pulp fiction. Movie from my youth. Yeah, I was in paris when i watched it at the movie theater. I didn't understand it until i watched it a few more times, a year later. You can never watch a movie seriously if there's idiots all around you.

The systems are above 11k again, but i withdrew some money to pay for my US server. I run the systems from there. As you know if you've read all my 7000 posts.

Pulp Fiction on Blu-ray - "Tarantino Directing Bruce Willis" - YouTube

Last edited:
damn, only slept 6 hours or a little more due to the screaming child

now i have to pack for when i'll take the plane tonight and go back to the island, and visit some other relatives

absent-minded mood, as might be the case if you have a lot of action in your life - i can see why people are so stupid, having busy lives. I'm really unable to think about anything in depth. Packing, going to work, leaving work, boarding a plane - i'll have a day without any deep thinking. Being around people removes your opportunities for reflection and makes you any easy-going person. Good or bad? We get closer and closer to not being human. The next step is being an animal, and the next one is being a plant, and then being an inanimate object. To the extent that consciousness is good, being social is bad, because it prevents you from being conscious.

door-slamming bitch just slammed her door again: that's one person who knows a lot about being as conscious as a plant. Can't ask her to be conscious of the neighbours being bothered by her behaviour: she's not even aware of herself.