My daily trading signals. Looking for an investor

dailyworldtrader

Hi,

I'm going to post here live my daily trading signals over CFDs and Forex, at least during some months. A few trades per month easy to track as they are generated at the end of each trading day. I will post them around 22 GMT only if I have any signal to open or close a trade. I average 5% - 10% montly profit so you can expect a performance around 100% per year. You must execute the signals with 1:1 ( no leverage ) or 1:2 leverage, so with a 100k account trade each call with 100k or 200k amount.

I'm not trading for living because I don't have an account of 100K, and thats why I'm interested to reach an agreement with an investor able to execute my signals with a 100K -200K account, and allow me trading for living. My live calls published in this post will be the proof of my performance. Let's go.

Good luck on your posts
How would you fair in the " Dragons Den " I wonder with your proposition ? I expect they would like to see positive results for a period of weeks at least.

So what can you do?

"I'm going to post here live my daily trading signals over CFDs and Forex"

so, what ?

No signals for the moment

"so, what ?"

I will only post around 22 GMT when I have a new signal to open or close a trade. No signals for today 18082006.

25-08-06

Hi

Shorts executed, Comcast sold @ 34.99 Royal Dutch Shell sold at 27.84

No new signals for today, so hold both shorts.

Signals for 28-08-06

Hi

Sell EXXON MOBIL @ 70.34

Hold the other two shorts, Comcast and Royal Dutch placing a limit order to close the trade on Royal Dutch Shell @ 27.50

dailyworldtrader said:
Hi,

I'm not trading for living because I don't have an account of 100K, and thats why I'm interested to reach an agreement with an investor able to execute my signals with a 100K -200K account, and allow me trading for living. My live calls published in this post will be the proof of my performance. Let's go.

Just another thought FWIW. Have you considered what its like having your sponser breathing down your neck ?
Especially difficult in drawdown times
Especially difficult when the investor wants instant profits and lots of them
Can easily and probably will ruin your system with the above even if they aren't large thugs
with baseball bats for playthings and brains the size of peas

My advice is that you can easily build up on your own if your system is any good without borrowed money

http://www.seykota.com/tribe/risk/index.htm

the article I have posted follows on from Pat494s post about drawdown.

Scroll down to the heading "Uncle Point". ( the amount of draw down that provokes a loss of confidence in either the investors or the fund management.)

EDIT: good luck on your search for investors, but be aware of their psychology and expectations.

Last edited:
Signals for 29-08-06

Hi,

The Royal Dutch Shell shorts closed @ 27.50

Hold shorts on Comcast

Order to go short on Exxon Mobil not executed, so we try again :

Sell EXXON MOBIL @ 70.40

Book of closed trades

Royal Dutch shell Short 27.84 closed 27.50 + 1.22%

Pat494 : To prevent big drawdowns is the reason why I trade 1:1 or 1:2 leverage never more. With 1:1 the usual drawdown is around 3% - 7% but you have to keep in mind that there's always the risk to have a big opening gap of -15 -20% , although I never trade the stock if its going to publish results ( so I always check the economic calendar ). In the long term ( years ) one time the -15% -20% gap will go against you but another time sure it will give you a lucky big profit, so no influence in the long term. So with 1:1 leverage you can earn between 50% -100% average performance per year with a typical drawdown around 3% - 7% ( assuming always the risk of an opening -20% gap ). I think these are good numbers for a big investor, but for me I need to wait 2 3 years to reach these 100K account with profits trading 1:1, so thats why I will try to reach an agreement with an investor, and after some years I will publish my trading method for free.

Trendie : the same reply as Pat494, I think the numbers are enough clear. In the boards I think there are many investors with big amounts of money, that are losing it because trading is harder than they think.

dailyworldtrader said:
Hi,

In the boards I think there are many investors with big amounts of money, that are losing it because trading is harder than they think.

I am reminded of Chris Tarrent on Who Wants to be a Millionaire

The questions are easy when you know the answers

Also there is a big difference between sitting at home answering the questions and being on TV with a live audience. A curiously apposite analogy to the difference between paper trading and using real dosh.

dailyworldtrader said:
Hi,

, so thats why I will try to reach an agreement with an investor, and after some years I will publish my trading method for free.

Trendie : the same reply as Pat494, I think the numbers are enough clear. In the boards I think there are many investors with big amounts of money, that are losing it because trading is harder than they think.

So you want to do us a favour while we've still got some?

Trendie, I think I'll stick with the 123 system with, or without, BolBands!

Split

if you make 5-10% a month you will be the best trader in the world...i would happily give you my cash...

tell me more about your system...

purplevein said:
if you make 5-10% a month you will be the best trader in the world...i would happily give you my cash...

tell me more about your system...

lol.

you sure?

im not one to blow my own trumpet, but i did over 25% easy this month. it has been a good month, but not fantastic.

there is no way i would consider myself the best in the world.

i know guys who regularly pull down 50%+ easy - but then its all down to money management and how much you keep in your account v margin required.

but then i guess not many people really did understand money management as refco showed us. they confuse it with risk management, thinking the 2% rule is the pinnacle of shrewdness. ho hum.

Hi,

Shorts on Exxon Mobil not executed so remove the order.

Hold shorts on Comcast

Two new long signals :

Buy Newmont Mining @ 51.00

Buy Halliburton @ 33.51

Book of closed trades

Rols : This is not paper trading at all, this is live trading with real money, and you can use the signals to earn live real money too if you want.

Splitlink : If you earn money yourself with you method you don't need to read this post and you don't need any favours, but remeber that at least 95% of the traders loss their money, so maybe these signals can help the others.

purplevein : Not the best at all, simply a simple trading method that works without spending time looking at the screen many hours like others. Please review the posts of this thread to see the perfomance / risk of this method, or email me if you prefer.

charliechan : Like splitlink happy that you earn +25% per month, but with wich risk / drawdown ? and with how many hours per day looking at the screen ? I work 30 minutes a day scanning the same updated daily charts looking for my pattern. Unfortunatly you don't publish your method and you don't publish your signals.

dailyworldtrader said:
Hi,

Hold shorts on Comcast

Two new long signals :

Buy Newmont Mining @ 51.00

Buy Halliburton @ 33.51

Book of closed trades

Rols : This is not paper trading at all, this is live trading with real money, and you can use the signals to earn live real money too if you want.

Thanks for your offer. I've got my own system at the mo but bravo for putting yourself on the line.

Are you going to mention stops profit targets etc?

dailyworldtrader said:
Hi,

Splitlink : If you earn money yourself with you method you don't need to read this post and you don't need any favours, but remeber that at least 95% of the traders loss their money, so maybe these signals can help the others.

No, I don't want to be churlish. My system has been more work than play this year, I have to admit. Took money out of the account before last Christmas. Since then, have not been able to take out more, Your problem is not your trading, I think it is the fact that we are, for the most part, loners- we like to manage our own money and do our own thing.

Good luck with it

Split

charliechan said:
lol.

you sure?

im not one to blow my own trumpet, but i did over 25% easy this month. it has been a good month, but not fantastic.

there is no way i would consider myself the best in the world.

i know guys who regularly pull down 50%+ easy - but then its all down to money management and how much you keep in your account v margin required.

but then i guess not many people really did understand money management as refco showed us. they confuse it with risk management, thinking the 2% rule is the pinnacle of shrewdness. ho hum.

Hi Charlie!!!

when you say you made 25% easy I presume you are talking about return on margin right??? who would you say are some of the worlds best equity traders?? The first name that springs to mind is Steve Cohen at SAC, undeniable one of the best equity trading funds. His average return is 45% net over the last 10yrs or so... so seriously if you made 25% per month you would be the worlds best trader! I dont know how much in terms of size you trade but i sugggest if you want to trade serious bucks, professionally, you got to look at nominal returns, not returns based on leverage trades through margins...this is the industry norm....

"I'm going to post here live my daily trading signals over CFDs and Forex"

you can use "trading journal" and your investor can look at your trades without reading your phrases.