Trader Looking for investors

you MUST be registered, regulated and approved by the FSA. (approved person)

I would strongly advise anyone wishing to invest in this persons system, to see that they are approved by the FSA.

if you want safety to come first, FSA is a must.

Absolutely.

The guy is perfectly obviously a crook without a track record and without registration.

Anybody who is for real gets an independently audited track record first, then gets registered with the relevant authorities, and only then goes looking for client money.

Making live calls here instead as evidence of anything ?

You have gotta be kidding me.

snakeoil.jpg

Madoff, move over, your successor is on his way.

;)

Hi fesente - What you say is truly fascinating. I am just thinking, even if you made only your minimum estimate of 5% profit per week, would your annual rate of return not be 1,164%? I think this would be the best investment, not just in the world, but in the history of the world.

Your system sounds much more profitable than a Ponzi scheme, and much less work than a Pyramid. I can't imagine why people have to be so dishonest when they could just invest in your system. There really are some very cynical people on this site and I am sad to think they won't be sending you a penny. Especially when I think that if I invest $10,000 with you this week and left you to manage it for me for just 10 years, between us we would have $1,041,047,964,784,162 by the time I retire. When you consider that the GDP of the whole planet is only $54,584,918,000,000, we would possibly be able to own everything on Earth but also acquire Mars or another small solar body as a guest annex.

I am writing a cheque at this minute.

Can I still get in one the act too.

Heck, I'd be satisfied with a role as junior investor already.

I get to buy Europe, you can buy the rest of the planet plus Mars.

I'm easy going that way.

I'll send you my cheque for my part of the show right now.

:)

solar-system-montage-browse.jpg

Plenty left over for the rest of you, no worries.

:D

everyonerich

Could you please be so kind to let people know what you have found out about my trading so far.

everyonerich

Could you please be so kind to let people know what you have found out about my trading so far.

theres nothing much going on yet, u just keep trading and keep up the good work.. and its month of dec most of the people on holiday, relaxing period. im sure you will prove enough to other people soon. :)

Sorry but it's impossible to make 5% - 20% a week and still remain 'low risk'.

results like this should frighten any investor is they understand the game.

if you are a real investor give me a chance to show you that, that's very possible , you have nothing to loose just watch what i do and if not impressed then sorry for wasting your time , but im very sure you wont be disappointed.

What the heck, who cares anyway.

Deleted my post as it's Xmas and all.

And peeps should be able to take care of themselvs anyway.

;)

I'm not saying that you don't make money. Just that it's impossible to make 5%-20% a month and still say you employ low risk.

instead of just speculating why not give it a try and see for your self?. if you can ask everyone isrich , yesterday i made above 8% in day , with low risk as my first post states.

fesente - read my prev. post.

As i said, i dont know if you can clock in 5 - 20% a week, you might, you might not.

But you need to be given a nod by the FSA (approved person), no doubt you can open accounts etc. and trade, but it may not lie in the legal boundaries.

If you want $150,000 - THIS is not the place to come mate. There are many places to raise monies.

fesente - read my prev. post.

As i said, i dont know if you can clock in 5 - 20% a week, you might, you might not.

But you need to be given a nod by the FSA (approved person), no doubt you can open accounts etc. and trade, but it may not lie in the legal boundaries.

If you want $150,000 - THIS is not the place to come mate. There are many places to raise monies.

Trading under Power of Attorney is perfectly legal. You know where to raise $150,000 ? Not letting out the secrets, eh ?

thats not a problem , i will start posting my trades here.
for account minimums , and other details see my first post please.

Post your real-time trades at StockTwits.com - Real Investors. Real Ideas. Real Time. mine is at Stephanus Rensburg (stephanusR) on StockTwits) and compile a track-record like I did here Forex and futures trading Wiki and clearly mark those draw-downs. IF draw-downs are to much then it is more likely random market movement resulting in winning trades.