Mtpredictor hasn't worked for me

lucky4me

Maybe one out of 4 of their buy and sell signals actually pan out.
I have been checking into their live room for years and it is all Monday morning quarterbacking.
Their educational webinar starts at 10:30 EST and ends at 11:30 am M,W,F.
What really ticks me off is during the webinar is that Mtpredictor software buy and sell signals appear on the charts.
Usually after a member states a signal set up has appeared , John may say you can take it, may turn out.
NEVER, EVER, have they said take this trade but they go into detail about the previous days trades.
John and Steve (Steve is proprietor of MTPredictor) NEVER comments on the signals that are occurring in real time as the market is unfolding except for last Wednesday. John said " Tom (one of us on the webinar) said we have a TS3 in the NQ. Several minutes later , Steve joins with the advanced training. Steve spends several minutes looking at the 15 min and 5 min chart patterns. About 5 minutes after the market has moved away from the MTP signal entry point, Steve says the TS3 may be a good trade.
That is as good as it gets ! Normally, they never comment on MTPredictor signals that appear in real time during their webinar.
The big emphasis is on what happened yesterday and the day before.
Steve, this is a no brainer! We are trying to make money. When a signal appears (DURRING A WEBIBNAR) THAT SHOULD BE THE MAIN FOCUS OF YOUR ATTENTION.
If you can't do this , it is all BS. :(

Maybe one out of 4 of their buy and sell signals actually pan out.
I have been checking into their live room for years and it is all Monday morning quarterbacking.
Their educational webinar starts at 10:30 EST and ends at 11:30 am M,W,F.
What really ticks me off is during the webinar is that Mtpredictor software buy and sell signals appear on the charts.
Usually after a member states a signal set up has appeared , John may say you can take it, may turn out.
NEVER, EVER, have they said take this trade but they go into detail about the previous days trades.
John and Steve (Steve is proprietor of MTPredictor) NEVER comments on the signals that are occurring in real time as the market is unfolding except for last Wednesday. John said " Tom (one of us on the webinar) said we have a TS3 in the NQ. Several minutes later , Steve joins with the advanced training. Steve spends several minutes looking at the 15 min and 5 min chart patterns. About 5 minutes after the market has moved away from the MTP signal entry point, Steve says the TS3 may be a good trade.
That is as good as it gets ! Normally, they never comment on MTPredictor signals that appear in real time during their webinar.
The big emphasis is on what happened yesterday and the day before.
Steve, this is a no brainer! We are trying to make money. When a signal appears (DURRING A WEBIBNAR) THAT SHOULD BE THE MAIN FOCUS OF YOUR ATTENTION.
If you can't do this , it is all BS. :(

I tried this during my elliott wave "phase". It didn't last long, great user interface and the decision point algo was generally very good at finding turning points. If I had it again i'd look at using just that one part of the package and look at price action at those points only.
The rest however as you've rightly pointed out is just smoke and mirrors, but then I've come to realise elliott wave is just that..great for hindsight trading, useless in real time

Hi lucky4me,
Welcome to T2W.

We have a bespoke Reviews section of the site (see the red header panel) where MTPredictor is listed. Your post would be better off there, not least because the last review on this software was in 2006! Also, it is much more likely to be seen by other prospective users. Please copy and paste it there, here's a link: MTPredictor
Thanks,
Tim.

Good idea

I tried this during my elliott wave "phase". It didn't last long, great user interface and the decision point algo was generally very good at finding turning points. If I had it again i'd look at using just that one part of the package and look at price action at those points only.
The rest however as you've rightly pointed out is just smoke and mirrors, but then I've come to realise elliott wave is just that..great for hindsight trading, useless in real time

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do that.

Thank you Tim

Hi lucky4me,
Welcome to T2W.

We have a bespoke Reviews section of the site (see the red header panel) where MTPredictor is listed. Your post would be better off there, not least because the last review on this software was in 2006! Also, it is much more likely to be seen by other prospective users. Please copy and paste it there, here's a link: MTPredictor
Thanks,
Tim.

Thank you for the help Tim.