"Flux Capacitor" indicator

I predicted today would be a market down day back in 1955.
Hit it right on the nose too!
Makes Nostradamus look like an amateur.

Peter

No Trader333,
Their techniques are based on Gann.
Pls dont laugh at him *Gann) as many peoples do before going deeply into a rabbit hole.
The questions are:
- what are the price levels based on history that PA turns back,
- how many times it turns on THESE levels - the more importants lvl is
- is there any specific period of TIME when history repeats itself - pls note, that TIME was a factor for Gann the same as 4H TF is for many traders. He discovered that history repeats in CYCLES as everything IN the Universe and In Your life as well (I refer to i.e. numerology).

If You still have doubts, just look at his tools. You will be amazed if You go deeper or You reject, coz You will not be able to understand anything.

This sounds like a fanciful way of saying we look for patterns in charts.

Paul

I purchased this and have found it a complete waste of money, it is a scam. It is based off some indicators we all know and have that are freely available online. It is supposed to analyze past behaviour and therefore predict future behaviour of the markets based on this past behaviour. It all sounds very impressive in the meeting and a lot of up market talk , like they have refused selling it to some people who want it. Ask yourself why would they refuse to sell it, they are trying to make money with their indicators. If this really worked wouldn't Michael and Ron be multimillionaires? Except there sales men, that's all!
With sales talk anyone can sell anything especially online. If it was worth its 2 K, wouldn't they be willing to offer you a guarantee, even the smallest of indicators offer a 30 or 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee. I have heard that some other purchasers have had to take back their 2 K via the bank or pay pal, which indicates to me that they do not behave professionally.
Save your money and go some where else, this is a SCAM!
Back To the Future Trading.com Traders save yourself a lot of money and look else where.

A wacky name like "Flux Capacitor" indicator should tell you all you need to know.

I purchased this and have found it a complete waste of money, it is a scam. It is based off some indicators we all know and have that are freely available online. It is supposed to analyze past behaviour and therefore predict future behaviour of the markets based on this past behaviour. It all sounds very impressive in the meeting and a lot of up market talk , like they have refused selling it to some people who want it. Ask yourself why would they refuse to sell it, they are trying to make money with their indicators. If this really worked wouldn't Michael and Ron be multimillionaires? Except there sales men, that's all!
With sales talk anyone can sell anything especially online. If it was worth its 2 K, wouldn't they be willing to offer you a guarantee, even the smallest of indicators offer a 30 or 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee. I have heard that some other purchasers have had to take back their 2 K via the bank or pay pal, which indicates to me that they do not behave professionally.
Save your money and go some where else, this is a SCAM!
Back To the Future Trading.com Traders save yourself a lot of money and look else where.

When you're reading this post, please understand that whoever wrote it, is most likely not one of our customers. I know this from several things they've said here in their post.

1. "It is based off some indicators we all know and have that are freely available online"

This is false. It's not based on anything that anyone else has, or knows, and it is not available anywhere online, for free. Anyone who has attended any of our webinars knows that this is an untrue statement.

2. "they have refused selling it to some people who want it. Ask yourself why would they refuse to sell it, they are trying to make money with their indicators. If this really worked wouldn't Michael and Ron be multimillionaires? Except there sales men, that's all"

This is also blatantly false. We have never refused to sell it to anyone that wanted the indicators. Moreover, we tell people up front, in every webinar that the tools are not entries and exits - we never make any claims about trading system performance (which is illegal to all non-NFA registered companies). We are different because we are honest with customers that want a "tell me when to trade" solution - which everyone on this forum knows doesn't exist.

3. "If it was worth its 2 K, wouldn't they be willing to offer you a guarantee, even the smallest of indicators offer a 30 or 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee. "

We tell all of our customers not to purchase the software if they are uncomfortable with our payment policy (no returns or refunds). After 5 years of being in business, we have a zero complaint rate with the BBB, and a coveted <1% return rate with PayPal, Visa, and Mastercard.

Most forum members recognize how successful the software that comes with a 30 or 60 day money back guarantee actually is. It's usually garbage. I know because I've attended nearly every webinar online, and met most of the vendors that sell something. There are a handful of reputable men, with credible trading indicators.

In addition, we are a small company. Most people come to these types of webinars and want a free trial of the software with promises of future purchases - telling you about all of their friends and groups they belong to, when in reality, they just want to take as much information from you for free that they can - maybe even hack your software or have it programmed for themselves for less money. We're not interested in that $99.00 per month business model that other "slick" companies employ.

4. "Save your money and go some where else, this is a SCAM! "

This is also false. To prove it, every week I post forecasts for 10 markets, across 4 time frames, 2 days in advance on this webpage link:

Flux Webinar Histogram Forecasts

No one that follows these forecasts, and come to the webinar after the 2 days would say what we do is a scam. No other vendor gives 30 turning times per market per day, 2 days in advance, and has a 60-70% success rate. I also show one technique in the room using a NinjaTrader Strategy that shows a 71% trading profitability using just 1 Bollinger Band as a confirmation signal to our times.

Unfortunately, despite what this person has written, and most likely believes in their heart, it's just not true.

Here's what another customer wrote to me recently. Judge for yourself which person you believe....

"I've had the flux indicators for about 6 months now, and felt compelled to write a review for those who are interested in the product. I'm not getting anything for this review, and am not affiliated with the company in any way shape or form, other than being a client.

The Good

Your question should be do the indicators give you an edge. I would answer a definitive yes. However it's definitely not any sort of magic bullet, holy grail, insert your own hypey-phrase. The Flux Time Markers by themselves would not work well in my opinion as there are too many false signals to sort out. The reason is that, as the name implies the markers only look at time. However you also need to examine price movement.

Suggestions- One of the things that I did was add Volume Spread Analysis, the Better Volume Indicator to help filter out some of the flux time marker trades. I think it works better on MT4, but you can get it for Ninja Trader as well.

The other thing is you must have is a viable trading system that analyzes price movement as well. The flux indicators just give me a window for where to look for the markets to reverse. So if I'm looking at a 15 minute chart I generally look 10 bars on either side of where the marker will plot for a trade (yes that's 2.5 hours on either side, but when I use price movement as an additional filter I can get it down to within a few bars), but price must confirm the marker. In other words I must get a signal from my system to go.

I should also mention that the customer service is pretty good. I've always gotten my emails answered promptly, there's additional training and webinars if you want it, and once when my system failed after an upgrade Ben was quick to setup a Skype session with me and fixed it remotely. These guys don't abandon you after the check clears like many vendors do. "

I have the Flux system and I have to say that I'm impressed with it. I like it. It's probably not for everyone. No it's not the "Holy Grail". But I find it to helps for confirmation of time. It's very cool that it can predict out signals for 1 week in advance or with the new one, Horizons, It shows you a whole years worth of important dates to be watching on the daily chart. To me it's just empirical evidence of certain times or seasons being important. So when my other conditions like supply and demand zones are met and the flux has a time that is close by. You better believe that I will jump on.

Hey guys I know your bizy but I was wondering if you could recommend me to somewhere to start me off, trading online, do i need to spend thousands,for me to start, trading I just need somewhere I can pick stock see the trading information, so I can do my own blend of little technical analyses.
Cheers Tom

I bought it before Christmas, and I'm glad I did. It works. They show it working. What's not to believe? It works exactly the same on my computer (after getting the charts set with Ninja and a new (free) data feed, all new to me as a Thinkorswim options trader on a Mac; they provide as much help with that as you need) as it does in their trade room and their webinars. With the signals it is then up to you to be a good trader, as it is NOT the holy grail, though it's the closest thing I've found so far (and I've now stopped looking).

I like the trade setups they demonstrate and test online, but I'm most comfortable with my own trade setups, adding the new signals as an additional factor to keep me out of a trade or let me know it's a good trade.

The signals from the software are fantastic, but so too are the training and support that Michael and Ron provide. Both are excellent teachers, and I've learned a great deal from them on trading related subjects other than "buy here, sell here.'

I enthusiastically endorse Back to the future trading and all that comes with the purchase price. I feel it is the best purchase I've made in trading education for the money, AND the best purchase I've made in trading software for the money, both for the same price. I didn't think that would be the case when I was shelling out the dough, but I am a happy customer, client, student, trader, and friend.

Bruce D

You talk such utter BS

Bruce, lets be fair. You say the flux is utter bull****. Well, buy the software and test it yourself. Then let us know where you stand. You may loveit! Im sure if you arent happy with it they will refund every penny. Didnt they say that in the commercials? LOL

Flux acapacitator.-Doesn't that sound like some kind of vomiting? Or is it just me?

I can't stop laughing...

What a riot!!!! (y)

Im just wondering, that if we can "go back to the future" with this as the software t tagline suggests, can we use it on people also? I mean I'd like to bring Elvis Presley back so I can listen to all the songs he never made. ROFLMAO!

I bought it before Christmas, and I'm glad I did. It works. They show it working. What's not to believe? It works exactly the same on my computer (after getting the charts set with Ninja and a new (free) data feed, all new to me as a Thinkorswim options trader on a Mac; they provide as much help with that as you need) as it does in their trade room and their webinars. With the signals it is then up to you to be a good trader, as it is NOT the holy grail, though it's the closest thing I've found so far (and I've now stopped looking).

I like the trade setups they demonstrate and test online, but I'm most comfortable with my own trade setups, adding the new signals as an additional factor to keep me out of a trade or let me know it's a good trade.

The signals from the software are fantastic, but so too are the training and support that Michael and Ron provide. Both are excellent teachers, and I've learned a great deal from them on trading related subjects other than "buy here, sell here.'

I enthusiastically endorse Back to the future trading and all that comes with the purchase price. I feel it is the best purchase I've made in trading education for the money, AND the best purchase I've made in trading software for the money, both for the same price. I didn't think that would be the case when I was shelling out the dough, but I am a happy customer, client, student, trader, and friend.

Bruce D

Hi Bruce,
Do I know you,..?

Ken Bungarda,............:idea:

You strongly advised to use one of these when you are tempted to look into the future with the "Flux Capacitor."

Attachments

• bull.jpg
    bull.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 232
not following your comment,....???? do you own it,..? use it,..? trade with it,,.??
The secret Nazi box is your route to untold wealth but hurry, only 79 left.
(Did Hare buy one which would make it 78 left, also Wacky might have bought one which leaves 77 - anyway , hurry because they are going fast)

Buy before the 31st May and you get a signed copy of Bagpoopies Holy Grail of trading (3rd Edition) bound in green leather.