How to look at indicator code in Jforex?

Crassius

Dukascopy's jForex has a built in indicator I am trying to code for NinjaTrader that shows some different results from what I am getting. I suspect that they have added either a detrending routine, or a smoothing regime.

I want to look at their code and see how it works because I might want to use their technique, or I might decide after knowing what it is, that I don't.

On NinjaTrader, the default, built in indicators are locked for good reason. But you can open them in the editor, and look at the code.... sorta the open code from open source approach.... and you can then cut and paste sections into a custom indictor. But yu can't save an edited version of a built in indicator for obvious reasons.

I want to open this Jforex indicator and see how it works.... How do I do that in Jforex? If I right click strategies, and click edit indictor, I only see my empty local folder, because I am not tryimg to open a custom local indicator, but rather a built in jForex indicator.

Could this file be located elsewhere on my computer... temporary folders? Java folders?

This may be a good source for others, so I'll post it here....

Not positive that this is where jForex got the code it is running, but I am 99% sure in my case, for this indicator.

And my suspicions were correct.... they are applying smoothing, which has benefits, but also induces lag.... at least the way they did it.

Here's the link to a library of indicator source code in C, C++ and Java where I found the source code jForex uses in this case.

http://tadoc.org/