Problem in Databull, I need HELP !

herm4n

Dear Friends,

I am now trying DataBull free trial version, but I have a problem. It always show a notice every time I want to open Databull. It always says " the folder C:\has been removed. New folder name C:\, Please change it if necessary ". It really annoys me cause I need to click 10 times to open the DataBull ! By the way my local disk is not drive C, My local disk is D !
How to solve this problem? Thanks

herm4n said:
Dear Friends,

I am now trying DataBull free trial version, but I have a problem. It always show a notice every time I want to open Databull. It always says " the folder C:\has been removed. New folder name C:\, Please change it if necessary ". It really annoys me cause I need to click 10 times to open the DataBull ! By the way my local disk is not drive C, My local disk is D !
How to solve this problem? Thanks

Hi herm
data bull looks for and updates to c only ( as far as I know ):rolleyes: I think It has somthing to do with the licence ( one per computer) so you can't update to a portable hard drive or similar.

Solution

Hi Herm,

I'm sorry I saw your message today.
It's an annoying thing in DataBull if you don't have a c drive. We will fix it in the next update.

The solution for now:

Choose menu 'Export Format' and choose a format (Not Amibroker)
Now choose a folder on your d drive (doesn'tmatter which one).
Choose 'Yes' and 'OK'
Now choose menu 'Export Format' and choose the same format and choose 'No'

Do this for every export format and DataBull will stop giving this startup message.

Please contact me on [email protected] if my answer is not clear.

Regards,

Frits