ECN Broker - MT4

I think Dukascopy Europe is going to release a proper MT4 pratform without extra cost, not third party bridge. I could be wrong. But third party is already available, no need to have demo test, right?

BTW, has anyone noticed their commission is per million not per 10k?

I found if limits are used for entry/exit or both, MB Trading UK is the cheapest option. Their execution speed/price on live is very good (I don't work for them)

Just a warning about MBT
I have live trading experience with them and it wasn't good:(
they apear cheap but the swaps are huge
and also they charge you alot to withdraw,
not cus I have been able to make a successful withdraw yet,
but 30 for US citizens and 20 more outside US = ripoff!
it's all on their site.
executions are the slowest I ever seen,
the demo might be fast but live it's totally
untradable if you are a scalper,
several seconds delays are the norm,

Sorry Sunday morning :sleep: didn't read post properly

I looked into the Dukascopy/FTT MT4 Bridge

And yes I found that your in effect paying double commission.

Commission to Dukascopy
Commission to FTT for the Bridge

MT4 was never designed for ECN trading :-0 only as a Platform for Market Makers. Retail Traders what more fair trading like ECN so brokers are adapting MT4 for ECN but I have to think is it still under the control of the Broker ?

So now with Dukascopy Europe reducing there min deposit and commission's I decided to leave MT4 and trade JFOREX ECN Platform with a respected broker.

so you are trading with Dukas EU now?
are the rebate from molecule6 active for the EU site yet?
thats what Im waiting for:clap:

so you are trading with Dukas EU now?
are the rebate from molecule6 active for the EU site yet?
thats what Im waiting for:clap:

Just started the process last Thursday and posted all my details off.

Molecule6 is now active for Dukascopy Europe, copy of email:

Good day John,

I am in the final step of being officially an Introducing Agent for Dukuscopy Europe. My agent number is 7600 and can already be used for live registration. All rebates conditions are the same as with Dukascopy Bank in Switzerland. So, you will get 45% rebates...

Sincerely,

Andre Gauthier
President

Phone : 1-819-563-8823
E-mail : [email protected]
Website : Molecule6 - World's Best Dukascopy Introducing Agent + Highest 45% Rebates Program + Free Trading Tools

Just a warning about MBT
I have live trading experience with them and it wasn't good:(
they apear cheap but the swaps are huge
and also they charge you alot to withdraw,
not cus I have been able to make a successful withdraw yet,
but 30 for US citizens and 20 more outside US = ripoff!
it's all on their site.
executions are the slowest I ever seen,
the demo might be fast but live it's totally
untradable if you are a scalper,
several seconds delays are the norm,

My execution was ok maybe because my trading size is small, 100k or less? Bigger sizes face liquidity issue?

BACS (UK's 3-day bank transfer system)withdrawal is free for UK clients. My withdrawal request was made Friday night, 5 Nov (effectively Monday 7 Nov)but have not received yet until end of Friday 11 Nov.

Last edited:
I think any broker you can find faults

It comes down to want YOU want and HOW you trade

Like a good pair of shoes

THEY HAVE TO FIT :cool:

Just started the process last Thursday and posted all my details off.

Molecule6 is now active for Dukascopy Europe, copy of email:

Good day John,

I am in the final step of being officially an Introducing Agent for Dukuscopy Europe. My agent number is 7600 and can already be used for live registration. All rebates conditions are the same as with Dukascopy Bank in Switzerland. So, you will get 45% rebates...

Sincerely,

Andre Gauthier
President

Phone : 1-819-563-8823
E-mail : [email protected]
Website : Molecule6 - World's Best Dukascopy Introducing Agent + Highest 45% Rebates Program + Free Trading Tools

thats good news(y)
happy trading!

My execution was ok maybe because my trading size is small, 100k or less? Bigger sizes face liquidity issue?

BACS (UK's 3-day bank transfer system)withdrawal is free for UK clients. My withdrawal request was made Friday night, 5 Nov but have not received yet until now, Sunday 12 Nov.

I never wen't above 100k
UK clients might have the privilege,
if you live in England you would be ok,
but note that it's UK citizens not EU,
if you don't live in England you should check that up.
I also have no experience with the MBT EU site.
maybe it differ from their US site?

I never wen't above 100k
UK clients might have the privilege,
if you live in England you would be ok,
but note that it's UK citizens not EU,
if you don't live in England you should check that up.
I also have no experience with the MBT EU site.
maybe it differ from their US site?

I am a UK citizen. However the wire costs 30 Pounds(approx. $47). My wire withdrawal went through and got it the following day (US/UK time zone).

thats good for you,
personally i think the withdraws cost sux,
it's bad enough the bank charge for it,
but when the broker also addon to that it's just greed :/

maybe off topic. Personally, I wouldn't chose a broker which:

1, Doesn't take US clients. US law is very restrict on bucket shops. Correct me if I am wrong.

2, Manipulates/widen market quotes other than passing them through to their clients, esp, during news event. BTW, I don't trade news because I think it is a bit gambling.

3, Freezes their platform during news event.

If they fall any of these, I doubt if they are a real ECN borker.

Hi!
I can definitely agree about any broker behaving like above
are probably a bucketshop. but I don't agree about your US theory,
you need to understand why the so called "Dodd frank" act came to be in the first place.
it was signed by the idiot Obama btw, Don't Vote for him next time.
yeaah sure we all heard the explanation that it is to ensure the safety of us residents' funds
and that this is some kind of war against shady brokers,
that is all BS in my opinion, they wouldn't care less about traders money.
what it is all about is that it's expected to enrich the US State Treasury
since the funds invested won't be taken out of the USA borders.
but what we have seen so far is that the effect has been the complete oposite.
it is no longer lucrative to invest in US brokers underlying these rules,
they are making it harder and harder for the small trader.
they are taking away the traders edge and thats very bad!
such as lowering the leverage to maximum 50:1 and there is suggestions
to lower it to 10:1, don't know if that already happend.
order types are also afected such as OCO and they
also wanted to forbid stop loss and limit orders,
not allowing traders to protect their capital.
don't think they got the last one approved
but that was what they intended to do in the first place.
the reason some brokers doesn't allow US clients is because
US law now state that any broker dealing with US citizens must be registred
with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
It is easier for brokers to decline the US citizens
because of high expenses registering with CFTC and incredible bureaucracy.
it's not that they are all Buckets,
in my own personal experience the worst broker I been with
was a US broker and accepted US clients. :)

maybe off topic. Personally, I wouldn't chose a broker which:

1, Doesn't take US clients. US law is very restrict on bucket shops. Correct me if I am wrong.

2, Manipulates/widen market quotes other than passing them through to their clients, esp, during news event. BTW, I don't trade news because I think it is a bit gambling.

3, Freezes their platform during news event.

If they fall any of these, I doubt if they are a real ECN borker.

I agree with you, but i'd like to know: why they must freeze its platform during news event?

I don't work in the fx industry. Not sure about it. let me guess,

1, company with limited resources. all they want is your money, and quickly. Well, brokers are not charities, are all set up for profit but good ones focus on long term service. bad ones won't invest enough in servers, bandwidth etc. News events time is like a bottle neck.

2, they are not true ECN brokers, but bucket shops. Instead of sending most orders directly to the market (liquidators), they don't send losing positions, like those with small stops, wrong direction etc. They keep those positions of which will become their profit. They employ some tech analysis to filter obvious losing positions. This method has risks too. As they don't really know the direction around news events, they just simply shut/disconnect the server. Shortly after those events, when the direction is clear, they are ready to grab your money again. thus platform goes back to normal. However, your stops are not lucky enough to survive when servers are down. as soon as their servers are available, inevitably, stop loss orders are filled but take profit orders are not. If your complain, they would say sorry it was volatile, out of our control that kind of sh*t.

Last edited:
I agree with you, but i'd like to know: why they must freeze its platform during news event?

it can be more than one reason but the most probable is
because they have the other side in the trade,
making you loose more by making you not able to close your trade when the market goes against you,
the market can move pretty much at news time.
so I guess easy money for the broker.
since he have the other side in your trade,
your loss is his gain.
criminal behaviour in my opinion,
not all brokers do this, there are good ones

BACS (UK's 3-day bank transfer system)withdrawal is free for UK clients. My withdrawal request was made Friday night, 5 Nov (effectively Monday 7 Nov)but have not received yet until end of Friday 11 Nov.

I've got a small issue with funding my account from Natwest..

How have u fund your mb trading account from UK bank? There is a international transfer(£10 or £27) but has be done in EUR..but my acc. currency is GBP so they wil convert it twice..

Is free BACS/CHAPS available?

yes. full instruction should be with you in the emails. Their bank doesn't support same day transfer "faster payment service" which is a shame. But free BACS (via online banking) works fine. Mine arrived after 3days. Make sure you write DO NOT CONVERT when doing the transfer if you don't want conversion to happen. Actually there wasn't enough space. I just wrote GBP-ONLY.

yes. full instruction should be with you in the emails. Their bank doesn't support same day transfer "faster payment service" which is a shame. But free BACS (via online banking) works fine. Mine arrived after 3days. Make sure you write DO NOT CONVERT when doing the transfer if you don't want conversion to happen. Actually there wasn't enough space. I just wrote GBP-ONLY.

cheers m8

but how have u manage to make a BACS without sort code?

in natwest u've got 4 blank fields :bank, acc nr, sort code and reference..
checked that email, it contains only acc nr..

edit: thing is that acc. has been open with default EUR currency and after my request it has been changed to GBP, so probably there are different policies/step to fund GBP ac

edit 2:...found smth on their website..have u transfered your funds by BACS into :
bank :Wells Fargo Bank, N.A London
acc nr 08542037
sort code 40-51-33
your acc. ref nr. ???

Last edited:
GBP Account We accept Wires and BACS only for funding and withdrawals. Instructions are below: Pay To: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A London
SWIFT Code: PNBPGB2L
A/C No: 08542037
IBAN: GB09 PNBP 1656 7108 5420 37
BACS Sort Code: 40-51-33
CHAPS Sort Code: 16-56-71
Name of Account: MBT Financial UK Ltd Further Reference to: Customer's Name and Account Number with MBT UK

Additional: Clients should specify on their Wire instructions to send in GBP only. DO NOT CONVERT to any other currency.