Competition Entry w/c 12th March

Sharky

Admin
5,558 294
Hi,

I've closed Joe at 40p and Riz at £4.46 having checked ADVFN.. hope everyone agrees. Not sure why it didn't work. It should launch a pop up box which asks you to confirm you want to close your position. If you click Yes then it should refresh the page and update your position, Do you know if it got as far as the pop up window or the refreshing of the page. I've tested in Netscape 4.7 and IE 5.5 on Win 2000 and it works good for me. But it sounds like it might have problems with an older browser or if you have javascript disabled.

Cheers,
Sharky.

Riz

Experienced member
1,266 5
Hi Sharky,

I use IE 5.5 I think...and it didn't take me to yes no section...it took me where it explains yes-no giving the options OK or Cancel...I clicked OK...instead of taking me to yes or no section it took me back to the comp page with no change done...

Cheers

Riz

titus-uk

291 5
Whilst my trading is bad at the mo, don't think I made a 100% loss on SIP!!! From ADVFN, 0.6% is quite enough!
Cheers,
Mark

Jazz

86 0
Cookie, you cheeky monkey, lol.

My tip, yes its a cracker, dont forget to WATCH the shares you pick, rofl.

J

Sharky

Admin
5,558 294
LOL,

Yeah sorry peeps, I meant to update the prices last night, Chartman sent over all the correct start prices checked via ADVFN. Unfortunately I fell asleep, but if I get a chance at work, I'll update them before tonight.

Cheers,
Sharky.

Sharky

Admin
5,558 294
Updated Starting Prices

Finished updating the start prices! So all the discrepencies found by Chartman are now fixed, these are:

AU#;RGE;BHM;SDRC;TOX;YGP;LOG;SHEL;SIP;SEG;

Titus-UK, your Scipher Position isn't going to be automatically updated I'm afraid to say. Simply, our quote feed doesn't recognise that epic, or in fact that company?!?! So please close when you want I will check the price at the time of closure and close at that price.

Cheers,
Sharky.

From next week we will hopefully use a different feed, to make everything as accurate as possible. But despite these hitches I think it's working pretty well.

Riz

Experienced member
1,266 5
It sure is working well, Sharky...never mind the hitches we have full trust in you that you'll fix them as they come up...you're doing a great job here mate...once again thanks and well done...

Riz

Joe

93 2
I'd like to echo those sentiments, a least this bit of fun is keeping me from going mad, ....... I've even stopped talking to myself ..... have you ... yes I'm quite normal now.

Thanks for all your hard work, we all do appreciate it

Regards
Joe

Riz

Experienced member
1,266 5
Well Done...

Well Done bis and others of top 10...what a week, it's good still seeing most in +ve...

cheers

Riz