"Flux Capacitor" indicator

As you watch Flux demos, be careful - Michael is a good salesman but I do not believe he trades live. Perhaps convincing more that Flux works, he should post many of his "LIVE" trades or trade for REAL in one of his rooms a few times a week. If you do buy into Flux, MAKE CERTAIN you get a free-look period with refund guaranteed. Training general lasts 4-6 weeks. Soooo, free look period should be the same. If they are not willing to give a free-look period, this could be a signal that something's up! Is Bruce D above a cousin? :)

gain without pain

As you watch Flux demos, be careful - Michael is a good salesman but I do not believe he trades live. Perhaps convincing more that Flux works, he should post many of his "LIVE" trades or trade for REAL in one of his rooms a few times a week. If you do buy into Flux, MAKE CERTAIN you get a free-look period with refund guaranteed. Training general lasts 4-6 weeks. Soooo, free look period should be the same. If they are not willing to give a free-look period, this could be a signal that something's up! Is Bruce D above a cousin? :)

Flux demos are now old hat. Titanium point indicators are now the new way to picking trades. Simply pin a newspaper to the wall (Share page facing outwards) and hurl the projectile at the share list (best results are gained if you are blindfolded). Then invest in that share. If it loses, simply hurl another titanium pointed indicator and place double your investment. I can sell you one for only £3000. Buy two and win twice as much. But hurry, only 79 left.:cool:

Trust you to dart in with the humour, but not so fast my flighty feline friend...

I have successfully used the Flux Capacitor Indicator next Wednesday on the spike followed by the reversal on the DAX. 88 is the key level and 10:04 is the time to watch.