Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

Happy to report Mahmoud is up 12.5k on one trade today, just about enough to pay the rent in Monaco.

robertson has claimed they did. it very unlikely it happened as we know very well that robertson is is full of it.

:LOL:

He's a bully as well as a charlatan. He likes to employ scare tactics.

What the hell is expecting to do with a load of ip addresses anyway? Find out everybody's ISPs? :LOL::LOL:

Wow Jungerns, would you mind sharing with me please? I'm not friends with them but maybe I could pay?

You and the other resident Jokers had your chance Catman but you blew it with abuse....
Simple as.

BTW I had an amusing PM about you Monday which I had totally forgotten about until now (well you're not very memorable are you)
Until November 2011 you were employed as a bouncer for a well known night club and cleaned tables at close of play. Most interesting your move into Finance ??

Any possible Comment, but dont bother asking :cool:

The only circumstances upon which T2W would reveal member IP or other data is if we were instructed by court order to do so. It is unlikely that any other forum would do differently as it does come into the area of data protection although you just never know. Even in the event that IP data has been handed over it is not an easy task to then identify who was posting from it without incurring significant cost and even then proving it in a court is another story.

:LOL:

He's a bully as well as a charlatan. He likes to employ scare tactics.

What the hell is expecting to do with a load of ip addresses anyway? Find out everybody's ISPs? :LOL::LOL:

well he claimed he was using the ip's to identify "spammers" and then banning them. see screener.

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2754-babypips-mod-ip-stuff.jpg

The only circumstances upon which T2W would reveal member IP or other data is if we were instructed by court order to do so. It is unlikely that any other forum would do differently as it does come into the area of data protection although you just never know. Even in the event that IP data has been handed over it is not an easy task to then identify who was posting from it without incurring significant cost and even then proving it in a court is another story.

Like you say Data Protection is there for a reason and I'm sure Babypips wouldn't give out this information to another memeber without a court order to do so. If they have they are in serious breach of said act.

If they have big deal anyway. There is very little anybody can do with an ip address. You could find out somebody's ISP and a general location of the area of where it is eminating from and that's about it. There are far easier ways of finding out someone's ip address anyway than having to ask it from a mod at a forum :LOL:

Davey boy likes to use threats to keep people quiet, it gives him a sense of power over people and he likes to feel in control. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes home every nite and gives the missus a dry back hand.

well he claimed he was using the ip's to identify "spammers" and then banning them. see screener.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

all that just to ban people.

He could've just joined the room and found the lot from T2W, quite easy just follow the lulz and then banned us (y)

Bit of a long way round if you ask me

You and the other resident Jokers had your chance Catman but you blew it with abuse....
Simple as.

Oh dear Chumperns. It was a joke you know.

BTW I had an amusing PM about you Monday which I had totally forgotten about until now (well you're not very memorable are you)
Until November 2011 you were employed as a bouncer for a well known night club and cleaned tables at close of play. Most interesting your move into Finance ??

Bouncer in a well-known nightclub? Recent move into finance?

Somebody is having you on Chumperns (somebody else apart from all the signal sellers and vendors I mean).

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

all that just to ban people.

He could've just joined the room and found the lot from T2W, quite easy just follow the lulz and then banned us (y)

Bit of a long way round if you ask me

indeed it does seem a little far fetched from jackanory davey, it though shows what a chump robertson truly is.

shall i join bpips and post that pic up, for lulz purposes :cheesy:

There could be lulz to be had here.

It might be worth contacting Babypips, mentioning Data protection, and telling them that someone is claiming they gave out IP addresses.

I wonder what they would have to say about that?

indeed it does seem a little far fetched from jackanory davey, it though shows what a chump robertson truly is.

shall i join bpips and post that pic up, for lulz purposes :cheesy:

if you don't i will

Won't last long though but hopefully enough people will see it.

Like you say Data Protection is there for a reason and I'm sure Babypips wouldn't give out this information to another memeber without a court order to do so. If they have they are in serious breach of said act.

My brother is an Officer in Devon and Cornwall Police and one of the biggest rises in crime, relate to Data Protection missuse.