Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

:LOL:

Now the Lambergini idiot (calls himself Piphunter) is saying how good Baghdady was, but he's not as good as David!

This guy is a prize chump. :LOL:

are there a few lost chumps in there? do they think it a slackpoopy seminar or something? fools and their money as they say :LOL:

Some Egyptian called Mahmoud Ali in there now, Monaco resident currently taking a break to close out a 100 contract position. Some Arabic charts coming later I think.

Internet connection just improved here in case you wondered.

Some Egyptian called Mahmoud Ali in there now, Monaco resident currently taking a break to close out a 100 contract position. Some Arabic charts coming later I think.

Internet connection just improved here in case you wondered.

100? Wow, I wonder who he is?

Looks like that Piphunter guy was banned as well. I feel sorry for him, I'm sure he sincerely wanted to learn from Davie. :LOL:

I noticed that some of his little helpers had a join date of 2010 or lower on Babysh!ts. Surely they've seen it all before by now!

Did anybody actually get to speak to 'the messiah' before getting a good hoof in the face?

There can't be anyone left in there!!

Can't believe that the forum has already been hacked, bit like TEC's Superbot getting hacked that time.