Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

LMAO Just what I was thinking.

Indeed

what other options are there ? learn for yourself , the HARD way, lose all your money , you car, your house, your family....then you will know the Pain. that pain will ensure that you NEVER EVER do the stupid things that you did to lose. your head will be clearer, only then will you be able to be a winner......

Erm..no offence meant but this sounds like a pretty whack learning path to me.

Simple MM lesson at the start maybe?

Indeed

Erm..no offence meant but this sounds like a pretty whack learning path to me.

Simple MM lesson at the start maybe?

Pay no attention to that post. If you're risking your car/house/life on trading then you have a problem.

what other options are there ? learn for yourself , the HARD way, lose all your money , you car, your house, your family....then you will know the Pain. that pain will ensure that you NEVER EVER do the stupid things that you did to lose. your head will be clearer, only then will you be able to be a winner......

Most of us didn't have to lose our house, family, and car to become winners eventually. If that happened to you then you have an addiction problem, not a learning curve.

Peter

Most of us didn't have to lose our house, family, and car to become winners eventually. If that happened to you then you have an addiction problem, not a learning curve.

yeah, knowing when to take a loss is a useful skill :LOL:

Having said that, I do think that the price that most people pay is higher than they originally anticipated

:LOL:One poster over there has started a thread called "Glad to be here" :LOL:.

He writes:

"Nice to see everyone here. Finally a positive environment where we all can focus on making pips."

Oh Lordy Lordy Lordy. :LOL:

yeah, knowing when to take a loss is a useful skill :LOL:

Having said that, I do think that the price that most people pay is higher than they originally anticipated

Yes, I agree. But that's because most people underestimate the time and costs to get to profitability. That in itself isn't a problem unless you don't know when to stop.

Peter

Jgaret... are you over there in the chat room logged in as user starting with the letter 'M'?

I know David said to be short E/U but did you take my long call that I made?

If you did you should be up about +15 pips by now, which is more than his trading yesterday and today put together ;)

I can't get in, crap Internet here, might join in later. Some of you need to do some left side of the charts trading for them. It will blow their minds.

Has anybody over there remortgaged their house yet? It's only a matter of time.