Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

Where can I report him for a threat on Twitter? They don't put up with that nonsense.

Thank you The Leopard for pointing this out to me. Its been sent in to Twitter and the police!!

Last edited:
The member of the David Jefferson forum calling himself "zwara" (he has the same name on Babypips) has made a very disturbing twitter post about you:

hmmmm will i be allowed to the new forum? or am I on a mission to kill the ****ing *******s like Jshea? Give me my ****ing GUN.

https://twitter.com/Luiszwara/status/232916728072523776

Such things are I believe now taken quite seriously.

I believe there have been a few arrests made recently on people threating others through social media outlets. In fact there was a case only last week of a young lad being arrested for threatening to drown Tom Daley.

I'm sure if you reported something like this to the police they would look into the matter.

Only a suggestion of course.

I have reported his tweet to twitter and made a screen shot of it for law enforcement!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-08 at 3.45.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-08 at 3.45.35 PM.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Screen Shot 2012-08-08 at 3.49.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-08 at 3.49.31 PM.png
    31 KB · Views: 161
And I'm sure if you're still banned from that forum (was it something to do with Donna? I read that thread also) you'll find a very nice home here you stick around.

yes on the Donna , the took down many of our posts on their so you cannot get the whole picture. I hate it when they do that ......then you cannot get the real story.

I believe there have been a few arrests made recently on people threating others through social media outlets. In fact there was a case only last week of a young lad being arrested for threatening to drown Tom Daley.

I'm sure if you reported something like this to the police they would look into the matter.

Oh they will look into make no mistake....
Just dial 101 from your landline and you'll be connected to local station in your area.

Would suspect you need a decent amount of evidence to go to the police, ie proof that he knew where you lived + a lot more threats than the one on twitter.

This is the intellect of the people you are dealing with though:

https://twitter.com/ForexTommy/status/232798079970078721

Pretty sad people.

Gekko you started the ball rolling at D forum and then I put it into high gear in his live chat room and on twitter!! LOL From there I posted here and all the good lads on this forum took it into high gear!! Well done guys. It's nice to see that the forums members here don't put up with scammers!!

Cheers

Jeff

Tarry here a while. It is a good place, although it does sometimes get a little rowdy.

But its adversarial tone is part of its charm - it is a British site, and that is a fine old British tradition. Our legal system, our Parliament, our media and national discourse - all are robustly adversarial. On the continent, parliaments are frequently arranged in a semi-circle - the governing class, all on one side. In Britain, the opposing sides sit on opposite sides, two swords widths apart to prevent bloodshed. Our MPs are expected to be rude to each other, and are applauded for it when they are.

It is in our DNA, going back to the Conquest. Norman and Saxon, Red Rose and White Rose, Cavalier and Roundhead, Whig and Tory. It is ever-present - or was until recently, when our governing class betrayed a thousand years of history by congealing in a gloopy mess of self-interest that agrees on everything of importance for its own benefit.

The lamps of free and frank expression are being extinguished one by one across this once blessed land. But for the moment the old flame of liberty flickers here still, for the most part fairly unmolested by power (although sometimes restrained by authority). It warms those who draw close to it. If sometimes it scorches a little, well that is a price worth paying for the ability to speak one's mind.

Last edited:
Where can I report him for a threat on Twitter? They don't put up with that nonsense.

Thank you The Leopard for pointing this out to me. Its been sent in to Twitter and the police!!

Doubt it's anything more than silly posturing. That said, whilst robust disagreement and sometimes (where appropriate) even rudeness are one thing, threats are quite another.

They should not be made or even implied by civilised persons.

What is this thread all about lol? Bit lost in the point of this... Is Mr Spread Betting back or not lol... Seems to be going off on a mad T2W styled tangent :)

How would he do that? Isn't he an Olympic diver or something? He must be able to swim like a fish.

:LOL:

Yes, even though it was serious in nature, it was still pretty laughable. If such things were said here I'm sure rather than the police force being called it would been the lulz force.

Man he cannot keep a blog/ forum going can he....... :) Every time he launches something ...boom a few days later ....done.

The cost of 3 month training program with Dave : 245
The cost of exposing him so that everything he tries to do FAILS miserably : priceless :)

I've missed all the fun, too.
Jefferson of babypips = Mr spreadbetting(robertson)?
Has this been confirmed or is it more of a witch-hunt, lol.

And Genics/rothschild.
He who claimed to have the genuine holygrail based on his contacts and superior understanding of fundamental analysis - posted impressive statements, had an epic battle with DinosaurToast, and later made a brief re-appearance and admitted to pretty much blowing up.....what's he got to do with it again?
Didn't he claim to have been a bouncer before discovering the market or something?

I don't know what's going on.

What's important is that I made some glorious live calls in the ES and FX threads recently, on account of my genius.

Still doesn't match up to the profits shown on MrSpreadbettings statement from Amazon of the thousands and thousands made from flogging his E-book/super trading course.

:LOL:

Yes, even though it was serious in nature, it was still pretty laughable. If such things were said here I'm sure rather than the police force being called it would been the lulz force.

Jesus, the Lulz Force would be kept busy round here. :LOL:

I've missed all the fun, too.
Jefferson of babypips = Mr spreadbetting(robertson)?
Has this been confirmed or is it more of a witch-hunt, lol.

And Genics/rothschild.
He who claimed to have the genuine holygrail based on his contacts and superior understanding of fundamental analysis - posted impressive statements, had an epic battle with DinosaurToast, and later made a brief re-appearance and admitted to pretty much blowing up.....what's he got to do with it again?
Didn't he claim to have been a bouncer before discovering the market or something?

I don't know what's going on.

What's important is that I made some glorious live calls in the ES and FX threads recently, on account of my genius.

Still doesn't match up to the profits shown on MrSpreadbettings statement from Amazon of the thousands and thousands made from flogging his E-book/super trading course.

Yeah, Jefferson = Robertson. Apparently some scamps had quite a time in his chat room today. I don't think anyone is claiming it was on the scale of a Slapoopy webinar, but then I don't think Davie is quite in Mike's class. :)

EDIT:

Congrats on the calls. Nothing for me today (or indeed this month yet, although I did miss the first couple of days).

Tarry here a while. It is a good place, although it does sometimes get a little bawdy.

But it's adversarial tone is part of its charm - it is a British site, and that is a fine old British tradition. Our legal system, our Parliament, our media and national discourse - all are robustly adversarial. On the continent, parliaments are frequently arranged in a semi-circle - the governing class, all on one side. In Britain, the opposing sides sit on opposite sides, two swords widths apart to prevent bloodshed. Our MPs are expected to be rude to each other, and are applauded for it when they are.

It is in our DNA, going back to the Conquest. Norman and Saxon, Red Rose and White Rose, Cavalier and Roundhead, Whig and Tory. It is ever-present - or was until recently, when our governing class betrayed a thousand years of history by congealing in a gloopy mess of self-interest that agrees on everything of importance for its own benefit.

The lamps of free and frank expression are being extinguished one by one across this once blessed land. But for the moment the old flame of liberty flickers here still, for the most part fairly unmolested by power (although sometimes restrained by authority). It warms those who draw close to it. If sometimes it scorches a little, well that is a price worth paying for the ability to speak one's mind.

One is overcome with sorrow

Attachments

• sad.jpg
    sad.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 177
Cheers

Jeff

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-08 at 5.20.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-08 at 5.20.19 PM.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 194