Mr Charts Training

What kind of tea blade ?

FX Tips or Lapdance Bluethong ?

This is a cracking bottle of bubbly ( HIC )

I am bored - can you tell ?

I would probably buy 2 copies. One to read and the other to keep in pristine condition. Bound to be a classic. I could sell it for a huge profit.

MT

SOCRATES said:
You mean.....for everybody....to read ?

Make it about 3 inches thick. I need something to stand one of my monitors on.

Better still, use the monitor to support the book, then if it topples over it will wake you up.

Bored?

Want to chill out and listen to some music? Then, try this: http://www.hgrlab.it/index.swf and click on the Apostrophe album cover. Cosmik Debris really is the clip of the moment and here are the lyrics to go with it: Grand Wazoo. Trust me. They’re great!

Play LOUD and sing along, Karaoke style?

Enjoy.

Cheers

Mayfly

PS You’ll need shockwave player.

Last edited:
Socrates,
Your post 138 is precisely and comprehensively accurate and perceptive.
Anybody would think you might have some experience of these matters and know what you are talking about ;-))
Richard

Mr. Charts said:
Socrates,
Your post 138 is precisely and comprehensively accurate and perceptive.
Anybody would think you might have some experience of these matters and know what you are talking about ;-))
Richard

Is this aimed at your former pupils?

I don't suggest you are prolix but your posting about your achievements both here and on other sites is prolific. Do you have a view on 139 and 147?

Last edited:
Now turn your attention to post number 731 # in Journey from the Basement, and you will learn the consequence of not using stops in addition to my previous post above, Number 138# to which Mr Charts refers above, and by the way you would benefit enormously by also putting your attention on the first 7 lines of the above.

Last edited:
"They trade instruments they do not understand, they enter markets they should not at their level of knowledge and experience enter, they start to trade in multiples that they cannot afford, they put on positions without stoploss protection and saunter off to mow the lawn, they refuse to be self disciplined,
they get agitated at a loss and have another go and another and another, and all of this I mention above WITHOUT USING STOPS, and then they start to create problems by blaming everybody except themselves."

Socrates,

I think Dr. Van Tharp would have something to say about this lack of discipline, and would concur with the comment that you make in this respect, although I accept, of course, that Dr. Van Tharp's beliefs are not applauded by all who subscribe to this board.

I have just completed my first read of "Trade your way to Financial Freedom," written and edited by Dr. Van Tharp, and consequently I need, therefore, to adorn my eyelids with slices of cucumber and retire to a darkened room to sleep, perchance to dream!

Seancass

LevII said:
Is this aimed at your former pupils?

I don't suggest you are prolix but your posting about your achievements both here and on other sites is prolific. Do you have a view on 139 and 147?[/QUOTE

Nearly a year and still no reply.

Wonder why not.