Most important commodities and Mediterranean cities for physical trading?

Laser626

I'm currently an Associate at an M&A boutique in London doing some research about breaking into physical trading. I'm getting pretty tired of the ****ty London weather, so I want to move to a Mediterranean beach city. Weather and quality of the beaches is very important for me.

What are the biggest Mediterranean beach cities/ports for physical commodities trading?

So far I'm finding Barcelona and Genoa are two main ones. Any others?

What commodities do these cities specialize in? Ease of breaking into each?

What?

This is up there for most ridiculous post, and you're the researcher.

I'm currently an Associate at an M&A boutique in London doing some research about breaking into physical trading. I'm getting pretty tired of the ****ty London weather, so I want to move to a Mediterranean beach city. Weather and quality of the beaches is very important for me.

What are the biggest Mediterranean beach cities/ports for physical commodities trading?

So far I'm finding Barcelona and Genoa are two main ones. Any others?

What commodities do these cities specialize in? Ease of breaking into each?

Tripoli is very big in weapons trading these days. Also Latakia, Syria has lots of opportunities for trading in Russian attack helicopter parts and electric torture apparatus.

Beaches are great by the way.

I had no idea you had to be dockside to be in the business, perhaps that's where I am going wrong when trading corn, I wasn't standing in south louisiana port.

This has to be a wind up.

A beautiful mediterranean beach resort: check

But it has to double as a massive port?

I love bathing next to oil tankers.

If only rotterdam had lovely beaches, and was v sunny. And wasn't on north coast of europe. But was still a massive port.

I guess Laser626 found his sandy beach close to large port!! We will probably never know where he settled for!