Most difficult part of trading is?

NT2020

Hi I'm new to the forum:). Curious to know what people think is the most difficult part when thinking of your next trade?
Not good enough tools, or not enough data, etc. Look forward to hearing from you all! Thanks.

" The most difficult part of Trading is realising that we as Humans we are already broken and totally unsuitable for the art of trading ......

accept that ......try to fix it ....and you are 90% there ...the rest is really just detail"

N

Finding something you are comfortable trading, applying a strategy to identify trades where the probability is in your favour and then managing the trades. Rinse and repeat consistently.

The most difficult part of trading for new traders is staying dedicated, sticking with the system, not giving up. For this reason, it's key to make sure your trading with the right system from the start.

The most difficult single task in trading is deciding when to close a good trade, i.e. one that got timing and direction right is now in profit.

Very often, the TA looks as good or better than when you opened the damn thing in the first place. But you can be assured, the market will at some point try to sell what you have bought and buy what you have sold.

Hi I'm new to the forum:). Curious to know what people think is the most difficult part when thinking of your next trade?
Not good enough tools, or not enough data, etc. Look forward to hearing from you all! Thanks.

making money ......and also listening/reading the absolute "Sh*T" coming from from 10 year old wannabees on the social media networks about how easy it is

if i have 1 more "Bro" telling me he made $4m yesterday on 1 trade and he has a jet and a rolex ..........ZZZZZ

ive been gambling and trading for nearly 50 years now including 20 years solid Forex......each year the wannabees get younger and younger .....

N

Attachments

• nappies.JPG
    nappies.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 335
Being dispassionate about your trades... We often take our trades extremely personally, unwilling to admit the mistakes and take losses or assuming our profitable trades are from our unique insight which leads to overconfidence.

Trading is easy. Trading at a profit is hard, very, very, hard.

Some of the most difficult things have been mentioned above.

But I would also add "frustration" to the list-
The frustration of not being in a position to take advantage of obvious profitable trades while your capital is tied up in open positions on others. (especially when the open position is currently a significant loss)

The 'risk' call then becomes 'is an immediate loss worth the potential gain to be had?' -
not something that most humans, by nature risk-averse, excel in at all.

It's a greater barrier than simply 'deferred reward' (which most fail anyway), it's, well, it's instant pain for a maybe...

Hence the many adages like 'a bird in the hand' & 'the grass is greener'

Thus willpower is no small part of trading a strategy.

:)

Hi, I'm Latino and the most difficult part is undoubtedly getting the money to start this, after 4 years studying the nasdaq I think I finally learned to read it correctly

the most difficult part of trading for me is probably seeing the difference b/w a stop loss and a wrong trade.

Trading is easy. Trading at a profit is hard, very, very, hard.

very true ....low barriers to entry encourage so many people to then get scammed by the army of academies and schools and mentors and vendors out there selling low level educations ....
  • its hard to become a profitable trader
  • its hard to become a doctor
95+% people do not realise the 2 statements above demand the same levels of focus , time , money , determination , intelligence , passion , commitment , and talent..........

So they attend a free webinar (level 1) and get bullied into a $697 e-course (level 2) to find out how hard it is .....really hard......(sorry no money back on this course despite the promises of easy wealth)

and if you are real dumb you suckered into level 3 by believing you only make money if you buy the £2,997 special mentorship course .......

good luck with all of this .......and those academies and mentors say thanks for all the money !

N

In the early days I would say TRUST and PATIENCE
forget indicators they are all lagging
If you have a trade know the upside, limit the down side, pull the trigger trust that yourself dont start doubting the second you get filled.
Have patience to let the trade run but have a realistic timeframe for exit