Irritating part of trading

Arnav Deshmukh

I'm curious about your thoughts on this: What aspects of trading do you find most challenging or frustrating? What about trading irritates you? I'd appreciate hearing your opinions.

Boredom, fomo, all the crap on YouTube, but most of all, all the talk about historical charts, historical data, historical patterns and the relevance it has today "clearly I don't use charts for prediction"

Boredom, fomo, all the crap on YouTube, but most of all, all the talk about historical charts, historical data, historical patterns and the relevance it has today "clearly I don't use charts for prediction"
I think emotions can be tough to handle when the market gets crazy. And I agree, historical data and patterns don't always apply to today's markets. It's about finding a strategy that works for you and staying cool under pressure.

For me, managing market volatility is the greatest challenge, requiring control over emotions to maintain patience and stick to my trading plan.

......the realisation that even the soundest strategy will always work, but not permanently everywhere at the same time......

I'm curious about your thoughts on this: What aspects of trading do you find most challenging or frustrating? What about trading irritates you? I'd appreciate hearing your opinions.
Sticking to your plan is the hardest part. If you spend a lot of time and know what you have made work, then you simply need to stick to it, and you can't!!!