More ownage from Mrs Key Boi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car Key Boi

over ciggies

i'm an occasional smoker, have been since HS. Mrs Key Boi is not a smoker, never has been, never will

if i'm liming with some friends/family/former work colleagues/blah and one of them offers me a ciggy, more than likely i would smoke it. It depends on the situation, mood, blah

Mrs Key Boi knows this. In fact, when we first met (business conference Hilton Hotel, Port of Spain Trinidad, D N T) her boss offered me a ciggy in the bar afterwards, which i smoked, and Mrs Key Boi was present

So Mrs Key Boi knows that i'm an ocassional smoker, i've never hidden this fact, she knew it before we ever dated/got engaged/married blah

we've now been married for just over 2 months. On those RARE occasions that i do smoke (and we're talking 3, maybe 4 ciggies a week, not per day, but 3 or 4 per week) i make it a point not to smoke

a) indoors

b) in her presence

c) in any of our rides, the Land Rover being an exception coz that vehicle is over ten years old and was purchased as a work horse

d) anytime after 9 pm

so, now to the ownage bit. On Monday i drove her to the airport (she's currently in Germany regarding a maritime tribunal regarding a fishing rights/sea boundary dispute between Trinidad and Barbados, too long to get into here) So, i decided to take the Land Rover coz apparently the brakes need "wearing in" or some such sh!t (it's had new rotors fitted recently and they're juddery as hell) On the way to the airport, Mrs Key Boi noticed an old ciggy butt in the ashtray and made the following comment (in hot as fcuk Trini accent, D N T)

"yuo still smoke dem tings?"

i replied "yeah i still do, from time to time. What made yuo think i didn't?"

she replies "oh, no reason"

but i knew EXACTLY what she meant. Reminder: Car Key Boi=Expert in human nature, D N T

anyways, we said no more about the subject and i dropped her off at the airport blah blah blah

but since then (Monday morning) i haven't smoked a single ciggy

Car Key Boi=O W N ED! by Mrs Key Boi x 700%

CKB - This is seriously funny stuff.

But look on the bright side - at least Mrs. Boi still lets you drive...

Nah, guv. Same the world over. Couple o months after being shackled she'll start the changing process.

Few years down the line and one of the comebacks in any argument will be ...'you aren't the man I married!...' 'you've changed since I married you...' Like it's all your fault.
All your trying to do is keep her happy. Slight changes to fit in.
Funny how it's always you that has changed and never her.

Ten years later. You aren't the man she married. You are the man she has changed you into. Sometimes, when it suits she will bemoan this. Of course never admitting that she is to blame.

Basically, they have to meddle. It's in their genes. The same as in ours to comply to 'small' changes to keep her happy.

Answer to the problem?

f*** knows. Even himself can't tell you that one.

Marry the man today
Give him the girlish laughter
Marry the man today
And change his ways, thereafter !

(Guys and Dolls)

lol

carkeyboi-

dood, i know just how yuo feel. when i gave up smokin' thats when i took 2 yuor hobby m8 and bought myself a swiss tech utility!

now, when ever i need a smoke, i get rid of the stress by taking my swiss tech for a dance on some jubs hood and doors. jeez - yesterday i got this delorean sports car - remember them? i now make it my mission to key delorean cars! I WILL GET EVERY DELOREAN - ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!

today i fly to the uk. im gonna see if i can get to work on the plane.

i luv 2 key cars 2!

Call me stupid but I can't see the deal about this tale.

Car boy occasionally smokes, Mrs Car boy knows this, Car Boy has a smoke and leaves the butt in the ashtray, Mrs Car boy sees said butt and inquires about whether he still smokes. Umm, that's it.

What am I missing here?

what r u missing?.............the fact that it is supposed to be a bit of light relief............nothing serious!!

Sorry I still don't get it, even if it was supposed to be light relief. But if stories are what gets you all, I'll have a go.

Yesterday after the football I decided to take the dog for a walk down to the river. When I got there it was getting dark and I saw a young kid fishing. I asked him if he had any luck and he said 'yes, a couple of small ones'. He then told me as it was getting dark he was off home. We bid each other goodnight and went our seperate ways.

As for the 'owned' bit, I don't understand this concept, but I do own my dog.

Well, I know I'm not funny but I do have a sense of humour, it's just that I can't see the joke/what's funny with Car Boy's tale.

Not trying to be antagonistic, just trying to see the funny side

I suspect you are not married either. or not happily so ?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yo, our chum CKB doesn’t know he’s alive! :cheesy:

Trust me, it’ll be babies next? :D

Best to get one with full sound control if you ask me, preferably one that comes with a mute button! ;)

Cheers

Mayfly

anley said:
Well, I know I'm not funny but I do have a sense of humour, it's just that I can't see the joke/what's funny with Car Boy's tale.

Not trying to be antagonistic, just trying to see the funny side

No, seriously. Had us all in stitches ...

I guess the thing is anley, either you get it or you don't. As with all humour, there is no responsibility on either side.

It either happens - or it doesn't.

Bonsai - as for married/not married - happily/not happily - I don't know that makes any difference. The whole thing is SO archetypal - everyone can relate to or understand it regardless of their marital status/situation.

Has anyone been to Car Key Boi's homepage?

It's the sort of thing I'd find really funny if I hadn't had my cars done by his 'fan base'

I'm going to start running a book on how many years ckb gets banged up for, and how much he gets sued for.

Has to be a first. Admitting criminal damage on your own web site!

Car Boy is hilarious, I've just been reading his website.

From his FAQ

Question: What the ****'s the matter with you? are you some kind of a**hole?

Answer: Yes

And of course, the hate mail he receives and posts....

Name: Dan

Comments: Hope your getting your jollies off the morons telling you you're an a**hole. Amazing what some people believe dip$hits with low IQ's do for fun. The public education in California must suck. You managed to get the word "you" correct ohhhhhh say, once in all the pages of sh*t you've got plastered on the internet. Congrats, idiot

lol

I'd hazard a guess that his keyboard is reprogrammed..... or he's got one of those fangled cyrilic/french Keybuods :cheesy: :cheesy:

Haha..the CK boi has always had me in stitches. I like him. I've never bothereed to look at your site until now though. Yum...i like avril too!! :) CKB..One thing....The 1994 turquoise VW Passat. Did you really get caught keying that car, and the driver just stood there as you finisherd keying in your sentence?? Are people in america all wimps?? rest assured, Keano would have dropped you like a bad habbit...no doubt! But anyways...what do I care? Keep up the funny posting.

Keano

keano said:
Haha..the CK boi has always had me in stitches. I like him. I've never bothereed to look at your site until now though. Yum...i like avril too!! :) CKB..One thing....The 1994 turquoise VW Passat. Did you really get caught keying that car, and the driver just stood there as you finisherd keying in your sentence?? Are people in america all wimps?? rest assured, Keano would have dropped you like a bad habbit...no doubt! But anyways...what do I care? Keep up the funny posting.

Keano

AMERICANS WHO VOTE DEM=WIMPS

CKB=REPUBLICANTARD, NOT A WIMP

CKB=6' 0.5" BUT PLAYS 6' 9", BENCH 300+LBS

D N T

Status
Not open for further replies.