More ownage from Mrs Key Boi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car Key Boi

396 8
Thirteen said:
dear oh dear. carkeytwat has a raw nerve.

howz yuor wife? i fink shez ok - not fantastik, just ok. (2 b polite) the mechanics agree. one said hed rather stick his nob in swarfegga, but i thought that was unkind.

lol.gif
@ JEALOUS KEY BISCANE OPIE HATIN' ON THE CAR KEY BOI COZ I'M MARRIED TO HOT WIFE AND STILL ABLE TO ATTRACT HOTTIE CHICKS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD

WHAT'S UP, SON?

LIFE UNFAIR?
lol.gif

SEE THOSE HOT CORPORATE CHICKS SITTING IN VIP? THEY WON'T GO OUT WITH YUO

YUO ASK WHY. WHY DO THE HOT CHICKS GO FOR THE TALLER, STRONGER BOIS OUT THERE LIKE THE CKB

IT'S LIKE THIS, SON

HOT INTELLIGENT WIMMIN PREFER THE LAID BACK CONFIDENCE THAT COMES WITH BEING AN ALPHA MALE STRAIGHT OUTTA PASADENA AND NOT NEEDY NERDS STRAIGHT OUTTA KEY BISCANE

PROTECTION. HOT INTELLIGENT WIMMIN ARE HARD WIRED TO GO FOR THE BEST/TOUGHEST PROTECTOR IN THE PACK. IF YUO REQUIRE A STEP LADDER TO GET INTO YUOR RIDE, AND A PHONE BOOK TO SEE OVER THE STEERING WHEEL, HOW CAN SHE FEEL SAFE WITH YUO?

LOOKS. HOT INTELLIGENT WIMMIN ARE ALWAYS CONCIOUS OF WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT THEM. HOW DOES IT LOOK WHEN THEIR "MAN" IS SEVERAL INCHES SHORTER AND ACTS LIKE A TYPICAL BISCANE LOOZER NERD?

LOOKS BAD SON, REAL BAD

I WISH I HAD A SOLUTION FOR YUOR PROBLEM, BUT I DON'T

EVOLUTION SCREWED YUO, SON

SUGGESTED READING: CHUCK DARWIN "ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES" CHAPTER ON NATURAL SELECTION

SUGGESTED ADVICE: DO NEVER TEST

REMINDER: HOT CHICKS WILL NEVER GO OUT WITH YUO

O WNED!!!
lol.gif

-CAR KEY BOI,
DON'T HATE ON THE CKB COS THE CKB DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES, NATURE DID / CKB=JUST THE MESSENGER / D N T

Thirteen

160 0
i bet yuo got a small weener.:eek:

you forget - yuor 'wife' is on your web site. are you sure that aint your bro.

i agree wot you say bout ns. thats why i live in KEY biscane - some of the most expensive real estate in US - and you live on a poo hill of an island in the middle of da sea with the other wildlife. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p :p :p :p :D :D :cool:

chump

2,212 274
"poo " ! ...come on 13 up your game and make a contest of this

suggested course of action...sort CBK's Mom out and take the long view that the next generation derived from same can square the game for you.....LOL

Thirteen

160 0
chump - i tried ckb mom already - turned out to be his pop though - yea i waz confuzed 2. guess that explains why hez disturbed.

ckb - I'M MARRIED TO HOT WIFE

yea? where did you steal her from? why didn't you pay for her - like everyone else has hohohohoho.

DAMAGED GOODS DUDE - SHES DAMAGED GOODS! LIKE I SAY EVERY PEDRO OTHER SIDE OF FRANCE HAS BEEN THERE!

Thirteen

160 0
BEING AN ALPHA MALE'

how can you be an alpha male when you live in a hut on the banks of the DELTA?

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Now let's not make this a personal attack, boys. To me, it's all getting a wee bit too personal, and so I'm closing this thread, and hopefully we can all be friends around here without the need for any personal insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock