Mobile charting/ dealing

darrenf

481 3
I am currently trading currencies and use saxobank internet based java charts for charting.

I use cmc for trading. I have their trading software on my home PC and you can also use an internet based system for dealing (ie no software required).

I do not need constant or high speed access. However, I would like to be able to check charts and have the facility to deal whilst out and about say two or three times a day. (I have to work for a living). Access would only be required for 10-15 mins at a time to monitor positions etc. Iam looking for the best/ cost effective way of doing this.

Should I go for a laptop, coupled with a mobile phone to gain internet access?

Can this be done with some kind of palm top computer or even some kind of fancy mobile phone?

I am not much of a techie as you may gather.

Am open to suggestions.

Many thanks in anticipation.

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
talk to cantor index - they have some deal about an XDA with live charting... seems interesting.. find out if they will be able to provide the data info / charts u need.
I think it's like £30 a month....

http://www.cantormobile.co.uk/

could be what you're looking for

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock