Mobile Dealing On IG Index

robben20

Hi,
I've got an account with IG Index I often miss good opportunities while I'm out. I'm therefore thinking of using the Mobile Dealing platform IG Index (using IG Index on a Mobile phone). Does anyone know which is the best mobile for this and how much would I have to pay for access, do I need to be on a contract?

Thanks,

Rob

One with a big screen so you don't accidentally press the wrong button! Some places have free wireless (StreetNet) otherwise you'll have to pay for it as part of your contract. I'm a tight git so...

I can't remember if you can do things like move stops, though.

Hi,
I've got an account with IG Index I often miss good opportunities while I'm out. I'm therefore thinking of using the Mobile Dealing platform IG Index (using IG Index on a Mobile phone). Does anyone know which is the best mobile for this and how much would I have to pay for access, do I need to be on a contract?

Thanks,

Rob

I have a Sony Ericson mobile and an 18 month contract with Vodafone. you need to pay a monthly subscription of about £30 for practically unlimited access. You can also access e-mail and other internet sites that are geared for mobiles.

You can set stops on IG but I don't think you can change them.
Hope this helps.