Mobile real-time forex prices/charts

Mr Dynamite

Hi!

Can anyone here kindly help me: I've just bought one-o-them new-fangled t'internet phones and am desperately trying to find a mobile website similar to FXCM/Power charts etc. that would allow me to see FX quotes/charts on my phone.

I don't mind paying a nominal fee for the software/feed. I don't need a trade execution platform or anything fancy like MT4 mobile - I just wanna see live quotes and/or charts.

Cheers!

Regards,
Suki.

MarketSource portable data

I know this was queried a while back, but wanted to inform you of MarketSource portable data products as well. They not only offer financial pagers, but also a program for mobile phones to view live quotes, charts and more. Free trials available.

MarketSource - live mobile financial market data quotes, charts, alerts & news

or ring 0207 173 5029

Hi!

Can anyone here kindly help me: I've just bought one-o-them new-fangled t'internet phones and am desperately trying to find a mobile website similar to FXCM/Power charts etc. that would allow me to see FX quotes/charts on my phone.

I don't mind paying a nominal fee for the software/feed. I don't need a trade execution platform or anything fancy like MT4 mobile - I just wanna see live quotes and/or charts.

Cheers!

Regards,
Suki.

Hi!

Cheers!

Regards,
Suki.

If you are using MT4 on PC then you can use chartsaccess.com service to access charts from mobile phone.

Regards, Luke.

Hi!

Cheers!

Regards,
Suki.

Hi Suki,

You could try the charts on the DailyFX mobile site as a free option http://mobile.dailyfx.com. The charts are very basic but could do if you're just looking to get a general idea of recent price action.

-Jason