Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

"We trade together 2 hours in the morning (UK time), and then 2 hours New York time"

Is the 2 hours New York time not during UK time then? They're on a different time/space dimension?

And back in the real world....

I have to admit, we’ve to called out some great trades.
No Mike, they were terrible lies - 300%??

The core of everything I do or did, both with Training Traders and with the Turtles stems from my firm belief that trading is a teachable skill . I have proven this with the Turtles; Errrr, no you didn't Mikey. The Turtles did NOT make moneyeven though I had to end the journey a few months earlier, they are all now trading on their own today.errr, no they're not Mikey

This is my passion and it remains in my heartyou have a heart? . I love waking up every morning to trade with them. I will continue to help people and train them to trade.errr, I think something got lost in translation. I think you meant to say I will continue to rob people and train them to lose money, ignore them when the software stops working, and call you a moron

I realized that my students are passionate about trading, even more so than the Turtles. They came to me and actually paid money to be taught how to trade.Are you talking about clients or Turtles as both paid you Mikey Boy

My Students deserve to get at least as much as the Turtles.Gee! Thanks!

So, I decided to offer every student of mine the opportunity to get FREE mentoring for 6 months, this is the same mentoring that I gave to the Turtles.Errrrr What mentoring? You gave the Turtles no mentoring!

Many of my students took me up on the challenge how many Mike?and it has been a resounding successAccording to which amazing factor decides success Mikey?; beyond my wildest dreamsI'm sure your dreams are as wild as your claims about your trading & job history, and even better than the Turtles. Simply because the setup and the structure are different. In the mentoring room we are all talking with each other and communicating our trades. Everyone hears every question that is being asked like can you explain Price Behaviour?and listens to every answerwhat the f*ck is going on?, in a live, real money environment. This is a Live Trading Desk and not a teaching room; all they needed was this guidance, the hand holding and they are now on their way to making money on a daily basis.

We are very excited, and having a lot of fun in the trading sessions, this is the result of feeling great about ourselves and our tradesNot a rule-based trading system? Just whether or not you feel good? Wow! Bring me the prozac for some successful trading! Does that mean depressed people should not trade?. One thing we did was to chose a theme song for this elite club, its a song that we all relate to, the excitement and the challenge we take everyday, think of it in a trading context. We even came up with a song for the slow day and a song to end our great trading days.Seriously? A song? Are you in kindergarden?

Let me share them with you…

All of my Alumni are Winners!Errr, really Mike? Not in your 'wildest dreams'

Students deserve to get at least as much as the turtles...hmmm okay:

1. ask them to sign their lives away
2. close the program and disappear with out a word
3. delay in funding the accounts for 3 months, watching most struggle financially - one live on the street
4. cut the program short as existing trades showed profits and were bringing accounts back to BE

brilliant

Students deserve to get at least as much as the turtles...hmmm okay:

1. ask them to sign their lives away
2. close the program and disappear with out a word
3. delay in funding the accounts for 3 months, watching most struggle financially - one live on the street
4. cut the program short as existing trades showed profits and were bringing accounts back to BE

brilliant

I will crush you! caca-roaches!

5098627971_b49dfea0a7.jpg

Its not all over until the Fat Lady sings

Been away from this scene for a while but after having a look around recently , its obvious, as anticipated, that the great man has not fully gone away.

If you have a look at the Training Traders website you will notice that it has been updated and cleaned up. A lot of material has been deleted and a simpler message has been put in its place.

The "Blog" section seems to be the method adopted to ensure seo / activity is recorded. Be assured that its not Baghdady writing these things, its being done by others on his behalf. Interesting that all the positive blogs cannot be attributed to anyone - just some anonymous posters. I wonder who they are????????

The plan seems to be to keep his location secret and offer online courses. He is currently trying to recruit previous clients (those who paid $$$$$$) and get them to pay more for daily mentoring. Given that lots of those who previously paid were really unhappy with what they received we should anticipate that this will not prove to be sufficiently financially rewarding. He will probably reach out to the great masses again and offer them a unique opportunity to join this elite group - for a cost.

Its worth keeping alive the reality of what this guy did to ensure that at least some of those who would contemplate such a move have at least a chance of becoming aware of what they would be letting themselves in for.

... He is currently trying to recruit previous clients (those who paid $$$$$$) and get them to pay more for daily mentoring. Given that lots of those who previously paid were really unhappy with what they received we should anticipate that this will not prove to be sufficiently financially rewarding. ...

he wants to give them loooove. How could you not. They paid him in many ways for his services; including the occasional yelling at them; and slapping of staff.

Would you agree to pay Bagpoopy $100 for letting you watch him slaps his staff? I would. It's priceless.

I don't see much difference between him and Syria Assad; or Kadhaffi. They all think they are invincible. Why buy the cow if you get milk for free.

Its not all over until the Fat Lady sings

Been away from this scene for a while but after having a look around recently , its obvious, as anticipated, that the great man has not fully gone away.

If you have a look at the Training Traders website you will notice that it has been updated and cleaned up. A lot of material has been deleted and a simpler message has been put in its place.

The "Blog" section seems to be the method adopted to ensure seo / activity is recorded. Be assured that its not Baghdady writing these things, its being done by others on his behalf. Interesting that all the positive blogs cannot be attributed to anyone - just some anonymous posters. I wonder who they are????????

The plan seems to be to keep his location secret and offer online courses. He is currently trying to recruit previous clients (those who paid $$$$$$) and get them to pay more for daily mentoring. Given that lots of those who previously paid were really unhappy with what they received we should anticipate that this will not prove to be sufficiently financially rewarding. He will probably reach out to the great masses again and offer them a unique opportunity to join this elite group - for a cost.

Its worth keeping alive the reality of what this guy did to ensure that at least some of those who would contemplate such a move have at least a chance of becoming aware of what they would be letting themselves in for.

Mike Baghdady is back on Facebook too. If you look at this link, you'll see that there is an announcement next week.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/newturtletraders/
Also check out David Jones who appears to have the inside track on BaggerBoy as he posted on FB that there's an announcement due as well as promoting the 'Yet More Cash For Less' offer to former pupils. It makes an interesting read as Baghdady is obviously using his tried-and-trusted methods of working with people who have zero City experience, and thus think that Baggers knows what he's talking about:
I am just an ordinary guy who enjoys making money from the forex and commodity markets. My goal is to show the complete beginner how to trade markets successfully and consistently. I don't claim to be a former stock market trader, out to teach you the 'secrets' of trading. I have absolutely zero financial services experience! I'm just an ordinary guy who loves trading and wants to help others trade successfully. It's cost me thousands in training and losses to get where I am now and I'd like to save you the time, money and frustration it's cost me. Patience is the key!!

Mike Baghdady is back on Facebook too. If you look at this link, you'll see that there is an announcement next week.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/newturtletraders/
Also check out David Jones who appears to have the inside track on BaggerBoy as he posted on FB that there's an announcement due as well as promoting the 'Yet More Cash For Less' offer to former pupils. It makes an interesting read as Baghdady is obviously using his tried-and-trusted methods of working with people who have zero City experience, and thus think that Baggers knows what he's talking about:
I am just an ordinary guy who enjoys making money from the forex and commodity markets. My goal is to show the complete beginner how to trade markets successfully and consistently. I don't claim to be a former stock market trader, out to teach you the 'secrets' of trading. I have absolutely zero financial services experience! I'm just an ordinary guy who loves trading and wants to help others trade successfully. It's cost me thousands in training and losses to get where I am now and I'd like to save you the time, money and frustration it's cost me. Patience is the key!!

Can you post a screenshot, I dont have a FB account so cant open your link.

The 2nd pdf - that friends list is an identity parade of the scum in the trading world right now.

Update on employment tribunal:
Mike has a new solicitor that is claiming that both TT and Spyglass (or their new company names MBTWP and TMZF) are in liquidation and that they can not afford to pay the court fees let alone any monies owed to former employees.
Judge is having none of it and they are looking into the financial situation of all of his companies.

Lol. Who the fnck dresses, Bagasloppy...Oxfam?

suit/tie/shirt £19.99 from LIDL. You might have to dig under the ever so slighty overripe bannanas to find one though. I was lucky and found mine under a pallet of 8p a can beans, not been at all successful on the job interview front for whilst sporting it.....

Hi, not sure if the original starter of this thread is still reading but if so I would like to invite you to private message me for a link to my video blog..it is completely free, I don't sell anything, I just record and share my trading plans and technical analysis of major currency pairs, oil, gold and stock indices. I have 5 years experience working as a prop trader and my masters thesis was about technical analysis and back testing technical trading strategies so I have a deep understanding both practically and academically of how to be a profitable trader. The reason I share my videos for free is simply that I make them anyway as part of my record keeping. I love talking about trading and technical analysis so the more people who look at my blog and comment the better for me, and hopefully I can teach you a thing or two about trading without you having to pay for some stupid course. Best of luck with your trading.