Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

imagesCAUYZZ9L blagbaddy.jpg

Blagbaddy? Nope, one of the, Devils Rejects...

imagesCAXWPUN0 devils reject.jpg

Quite appropriate really.

Update on employment tribunal:
Mike has a new solicitor that is claiming that both TT and Spyglass (or their new company names MBTWP and TMZF) are in liquidation and that they can not afford to pay the court fees let alone any monies owed to former employees.
Judge is having none of it and they are looking into the financial situation of all of his companies.

If they are in liquidation, are they allowed to continue trading? pardon the pun... I mean provide training and mentoring? Worth asking the question as it will support your case more thoroughly.:eek:

As for monies, Im pretty sure he made off with about £100K perhaps more, of the turtle trading account capital. Perhaps a word via your solicitor to what is left of PFG to confirm where it went wouldnt be a bad idea.

good luck

Update on employment tribunal:
Mike has a new solicitor that is claiming that both TT and Spyglass (or their new company names MBTWP and TMZF) are in liquidation and that they can not afford to pay the court fees let alone any monies owed to former employees.
Judge is having none of it and they are looking into the financial situation of all of his companies.

The company is still operating it seems, the great man has been updating the website with articles as recently as 29 July. Show that to your solicitor.

Mike Baghdady | Mike Baghdady's Mentoring Programme – Learn how to Trade Forex, Blog

If they are in liquidation, are they allowed to continue trading? pardon the pun... I mean provide training and mentoring? Worth asking the question as it will support your case more thoroughly.:eek:

As for monies, Im pretty sure he made off with about £100K perhaps more, of the turtle trading account capital. Perhaps a word via your solicitor to what is left of PFG to confirm where it went wouldnt be a bad idea.

good luck

Mcdaddy forced his hostages to sign up with PFG on gun point. Perhaps he is part of a wider network of the scam cartel.

I dont think he is that well organized. He managed to drive a small business into the ground due to incompetence and a lack of trust of his employees, not to mention treating clients and creditors like dirt... it takes intelligence and cunning to be part of a scam the size of PFG, and thats assuming it was a scam in the first place. No sir I think your giving Mr B too much credit here.

I dont think he is that well organized. He managed to drive a small business into the ground due to incompetence and a lack of trust of his employees, not to mention treating clients and creditors like dirt... it takes intelligence and cunning to be part of a scam the size of PFG, and thats assuming it was a scam in the first place. No sir I think your giving Mr B too much credit here.

Perhaps you have a correct assessment but it surely does help the entertainment value of the whole situation. Adding an exotic spice to the cooking escapades does sometimes lead to consequential discoveries.

We never know. We never know.

Question for someone on here who understands this a little better than me.

Take a look at the trainingtraders.com website as it still exists despite what Baghdady did to creditors, staff and the turtles.

Look at the Blog section. You will notice a lot of material appearing that is not written by Baghdady - he is not capable of such joined up english.

Why is he having this amount of material put on his much simplified website?
What is the purpose?
What might he be up to?

Given what this guy did to so many recently and across the years it must be worth keeping an eye on what he is up to next. There have been enough victims already so it would be helpful to understand what he is attempting to do with this activity on the website.

Anyone have any ideas???

Take a look at the trainingtraders.com website as it still exists despite what Baghdady did to creditors, staff and the turtles.

Look at the Blog section. You will notice a lot of material appearing that is not written by Baghdady - he is not capable of such joined up english.

What is the purpose?
What might he be up to?

Given what this guy did to so many recently and across the years it must be worth keeping an eye on what he is up to next. There have been enough victims already so it would be helpful to understand what he is attempting to do with this activity on the website.

Anyone have any ideas???

Like it has been spread out in this thread previously, the western governments take such matters under civil pretext not criminal.

Mr. Baitman would keep getting rehired by the large studios that power the disney land of financial freedom.

If any criminality has occurred it needs to be proven within the realms of its Jurisdiction which is currently United Kingdom.

For now whether trade2win forum members hate it or not, he is in his full legal capacity to pursue his career path with full fervor and zeal.

Live long and prosper.

Last edited:
It's probably a feed from some free newswire that they are using to add new content to the site. I guess the reason would be to help SEO rankings but also to convince the gullible that they are a big outfit with a lot of expertise.

What is the purpose?
What might he be up to?

Anyone have any ideas???

It's probably a feed from some free newswire that they are using to add new content to the site. I guess the reason would be to help SEO rankings but also to convince the gullible that they are a big outfit with a lot of expertise.

I just went to the Training Traders (sic) website and couldn't find the blog that uses joined up writing and coherent English that is far beyond Slapboobies. However, in having a look around, I noticed the calender that we'd previously noticed. I remember how Slappers used to put on there that courses were sold out when we knew that his sales team had all left and there was no course.

It looks as though his great market price 300% staff-slapping is TEACHING A LONG TERM TRADING COURSE THIS WEEK!
Event Calendar

Is this an online course being taught from his secret bond villain's style lair inside a volcano?