Should i pay for a course etc etc etc?????

A! so this is where all the fun has moved with that fcta clown.

What does fcta stand for

is it
Funny Currency Trading Asshole

how could you ever know the meaning when you allow avatar dog to be deciding for you when is the next trading opportunity. ..........joking don't take offence. But I think most atheists leave their trading decisions making process to animals like dogs, goats, cows, even worms. Think about it Fibonnacci formula everyone is using was dervied from observation of behaviour of rabits, and they jumped on it. Goodness.

Now on why I am here it is Foredog that invited me to read about the systems he is peddling to his followers here. E.g He said
"like system by JAMES16, point you in the right directon"
Everyone knows many people praised James16 and most people are making money from it.
Then he went on somewhere to say he is looking for more free stuff! Goodness, where is his own?

Does it mean that James16 method no longer works for him?

Or he is just a poor soul who cannot afford subscription to James16 in order for him to become millionnaire, give me a break.

You post in my thread, I will look at your thread to see how sincere you are too.

how could you ever know the meaning when you allow avatar dog to be deciding for you when is the next trading opportunity. ..........joking don't take offence.

Erm, fcta, i don't think you understand, that dog is gamma...

Daniel aka "fcta",
gamma and foredog use their self portraits in their avatars.
The Siamese cat uses the name "neil".
Paul71 is your worst nightmare....
This place is known as "Animal Farm". Read it, it's an interesting book.
If you click on elitejet's avatar you will behold something wondrous which you should pay a great deal more attention to if you want to be happy in your life. That is meant most sincerely, Daniel.
Richard

Last edited:
Now on why I am here it is Foredog that invited me to read about the systems he is peddling to his followers here. E.g He said
"like system by JAMES16, point you in the right directon"
Everyone knows many people praised James16 and most people are making money from it.
Then he went on somewhere to say he is looking for more free stuff! Goodness, where is his own?

Does it mean that James16 method no longer works for him?

Didn't start this thread for my benefit. It's for all the little lost lambs out there to save them parting with their money to the evil system peddlers and my suggestion was if anyone else knew any sources of good FREE trading systems/methods post them here so all the little lambs would have a selection of things in one place.

Didn't start this thread for my benefit. It's for all the little lost lambs out there to save them parting with their money to the evil system peddlers and my suggestion was if anyone else knew any sources of good FREE trading systems/methods post them here so all the little lambs would have a selection of things in one place.

Just answer yes or no and let the devil be ashamed:devilish: don't be afraid of him, I am here to defend you.

Questions:

1) So you did not test James16 to see whether it is good or not before recommending it to your lambs; Yes or No?.

2) If you did test it based on your recommendation it means it is good, why do you want
to recommend other free stuff? To confuse your lambs?

3) If you answer no, in question 2, it means James16 is not all that good as well. Say yes or No

4) If yes to question 3; it means you are not honest to your lambs you are protecting; yes or no;

5) Now did you personally test all of these methods? yes or no?

If yes it means you are not able to comprehend which one is good to focus on and you just want your lambs to get confused like you as well; Are you not misleading your lambs in this way, knowing that you are unable to comprehend the system you are
recommending?

You see what I mean.

Lastly are you not a reseller to James16, are you not paid to get them ppublicity here?
Yes or no, remember I will find out the answer.

Just answer yes or no and let the devil be ashamed:devilish: don't be afraid of him, I am here to defend you.

Questions:

1) So you did not test James16 to see whether it is good or not before recommending it to your lambs; Yes or No?. No, test it yourself

2) If you did test it based on your recommendation it means it is good, why do you want
to recommend other free stuff? To confuse your lambs?

3) If you answer no, in question 2, it means James16 is not all that good as well. Say yes or No No, test it yourself

4) If yes to question 3; it means you are not honest to your lambs you are protecting; yes or no; No, test it yourself

5) Now did you personally test all of these methods? yes or no? No, test it yourself

If yes it means you are not able to comprehend which one is good to focus on and you just want your lambs to get confused like you as well; Are you not misleading your lambs in this way, knowing that you are unable to comprehend the system you are
recommending?

You see what I mean.

Lastly are you not a reseller to James16, are you not paid to get them ppublicity here?
Yes or no, remember I will find out the answer.

No, just trying to make sure people avoid giving away money to snakeoil salesman or raving lunatics. I am getting nothing from J16 or anyone else and you are just a f*cking pest, typical Godbod trying to ram it down everyone else's throats.

No, just trying to make sure people avoid giving away money to snakeoil salesman or raving lunatics. I am getting nothing from J16 or anyone else and you are just a f*cking pest, typical Godbod trying to ram it down everyone else's throats.

Ok foredog I know your problem, the questions were too many for you to answer at the same time, I understand your problem as a student of ArabianNights with Only morons like you following his advice!

I will break them down one by one. Be frank with yourself

1. Did you take the full course of James 16? Answer Yes or NO

Ok foredog I know your problem, the questions were too many for you to answer at the same time, I understand your problem as a student of ArabianNights with Only morons like you following his advice!

I thought we were not expected to hear from you till this afternoon!

I thought we were not expected to hear from you till this afternoon!

Well that is true, market is just mis-behaving like I predicted what else do we do, but to kill time here with foredog, but give him the chance to answer my questions so tht his followers should decide whether they can keep trusting his advice or not.

Well that is true, market is just mis-behaving like I predicted what else do we do, but to kill time here with foredog, but give him the chance to answer my questions so tht his followers should decide whether they can keep trusting his advice or not.

One thing I will agree with you on your view on the market, would not call it misbehaving though.Its just hard to define at the present moment.And anyway this should not be a problem for you as you say you have God and his angles on your side.:cheesy:

I don't think you will have any luck trying to get customers by trying to steal them from foredog, as to the best of my knowledge he is not trying to sell anything unlike you.

One thing I will agree with you on your view on the market, would not call it misbehaving though.Its just hard to define at the present moment.And anyway this should not be a problem for you as you say you have God and his angles on your side.:cheesy:

I don't think you will have any luck trying to get customers by trying to steal them from foredog, as to the best of my knowledge he is not trying to sell anything unlike you.

So which means foredog has some customers he is misleading?
He has not been able to answer whether he has gone through James16 before recommending it to his customers. maybe I mis the thread.

So which means foredog has some customers he is misleading?
He has not been able to answer whether he has gone through James16 before recommending it to his customers. maybe I mis the thread.

It does not mean anything you Prat!

It does not mean anything you Prat!

With all due respect to time difference maybe he is sleeping. Let him clarify my
questions whether he has received any training through all the systems he has bodly attested to. Is that too hard to say yes or no?

No, never taken a course, no need to pay for courses, hence the point of this thread....Duh!!!!!!

I am no one' student and have nothing to sell, no where have i ever asked people to sign up for anything on here or asked for a single penny.

"Should people pay for a course, no, just have a read of these free systems and get idea's from them.