Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Good work Cerberus.

I haven't heard anything from liquidators.

I'm still owed £6K in wages. I hope any new employees/businesses read this before entering into any working relationship with Mike

Isn't it fabulous that he owes money to his lawyers. No doubt the same people that helped him keep going for so long.

how ridiculous can you get neil, talking about bait? what are you looking for? what do you expect with you 368page rant about how bad Baghdady is?

how ridiculous can you get neil, talking about bait? what are you looking for? what do you expect with you 368page rant about how bad Baghdady is?

A rant about Baghdady??? Now there's a thought Riddick my old chum. Why didn't I think of that?

Can you suggest anywhere to start?

you are like a dog with a bone digby, you started the thread and now you want to finish it.
fact is Baghdady will be around long after this thread is gone. all i can smell from this thread is bulls*** and as the saying goes it walks.... and something else talks, and the one that is doing the talking is not going to be you who hides behind a psudenom digby it is the one who the thread is about Mike Baghdady.
He is still plugging away, giving presentations in oxford, meeting princes in saudi, doing his trade planning sessions, which if you had a brain and were in fact interested in trading you would be raving about. Instead, the contributors to this forum are just threatening anybody who says anything good and generally being hooligans, it would be funny if you actually had anything to show for it, but all your hatred did was destroy the chances for the turtles. which was unfortunate, it would have been interesting to see how they developed.
this is not an informative forum, rather it is a blatant show of how ignorance hides behind a made up name.

Last edited:
you are like a dog with a bone digby, you started the thread and now you want to finish it.
fact is Baghdady will be around long after this thread is gone. all i can smell from this thread is bulls*** and as the saying goes it walks.... and something else talks, and the one that is doing the talking is not going to be you who hides behind a psudenom digby it is the one who the thread is about Mike Baghdady.
He is still plugging away, giving presentations in oxford, meeting princes in saudi, doing his trade planning sessions, which if you had a brain and were in fact interested in trading you would be raving about. Instead, the contributors to this forum are just threatening anybody who says anything good and generally being hooligans, it would be funny if you actually had anything to show for it, but all your hatred did was destroy the chances for the turtles. which was unfortunate, it would have been interesting to see how they developed.
this is not an informative forum, rather it is a blatant show of how ignorance hides behind a made up name.
He is still plugging away, giving presentations in oxford, meeting princes in saudi, doing his trade planning sessions, which if you had a brain and were in fact interested in trading you would be raving about.
Riddick (assuming that IS your real name and you're not hiding behind a pseudonym), I did nothing other than expose what a total and utter fraud Baghdady is.
'He is still plugging away'. To me that reads 'He is still trying to fool unsuspecting members of the public to part with their hard-earned cash in exchange for piffle, empty promises and downright lies.
'giving presentations in oxford' Is this the one that he claimed was at Oxford University but they deny knowing anything about it? You also say that if I had a brain blah blah. My degree from Oxford University goes some way to prove that I must have something working going on up top.
meeting princes in saudi I've met the King of Morrocco, but that don't make me a trader.

The only thing that Mike Baghdady trades in is corruption, ripping people off, leaving a multitude of debtors across the UK & USA and constantly running away.

I was not responsible for the Turtles' failure. I think the fact that they did not make money by following Mike Baghdady's trading rules whilst sitting only a few feet from him is the most compelling story. As soon as the heat set on him, he assaulted staff, ran away and didn't have the human decency to look these people in the eye to tell them it was over. As I have said on many previous posts, the Turtles were victims just as much as people who paid to do a Baghdady course. Many had given up successful careers for a chance at making it as a trader, but the odds were totally stacked against them from the outset. They weren't properly trained, they weren't properly funded and the whole thing proved to be a disastrous PR campaign for Mike Baghdady to promote his courses. As soon as it became evident that Mike was unable to pay his debts & bills because a) he had no money of his own and b) he had no money coming in from people wanting to do his course, he bolted out of the door faster than a bullet. Without an explanation or saying goodbye to the Turtles. What a total coward!

However Riddick my old chum, I'm glad that you're utterly deluded in the fact that you hold me responsible for the fact that Mike Baghdady's utter failings as a trader, business and human being. It proves that here's always going to be enough suckers for monsters like Baghdady to fool and impart them from their hard-earned cash.

digby, get real they didnt teach you to write like that in oxford, more like vocational college!
i wonder how you put up with the smell of bull**** that comes off you

digby, get real they didnt teach you to write like that in oxford, more like vocational college!
i wonder how you put up with the smell of bull**** that comes off you

I'm not bankrupt, I've not run from one country to the next to trick people out of money, I've not claimed to be a millionaire trader, I'm not a convicted fraudster.

On the subject of vocational college, I think you'll find that I spelled pseudonym correctly, unlike your childlike attempt in your previous post. But my old chum, this is not a Spelling Bee forum, it is a place for people to be able to discuss the relative merits of those that put themselves forward as trading teachers. But best not disparage other peoples' credentials whilst trying to uphold Mike Baghdady, eh? There's a good fellow....

My soul is clean and my conscience is clear. Unlike Mike Baghdady, which is why he lived on a diet of pills and whisky. He struggles to sleep, afraid of the sound of the passing siren, worried that it could be coming for him next. In the early hours, when the quiet is pierced by the wailing sirens and the heavy echoes of footsteps, it is Mike Baghdady who is sweating with fear, terrified of a rap on the door....

Last edited:
I rest my case, are you peddling threats now digby? you are like a rat in a corner with the nonsense that you come out with, ridiculous!

I don't know how much stuff you have read as he keeps taking legal action to get the forums to remove any information about him. In short yes he claimed to be world champion but that was a lie. He also filed for bankruptcy whilst simultaneously claiming to be a millionaire trader. Court documents showed he made no income from trading, just training fees. Oh and he still owes a load of money for student fees from the late 90s.

Mind you the rest of them aren't much better. They just tell fewer lies about themselves, or at least don't get caught so easily.

Dear reader:
The above is all you need to know about shagdaddies antics ;)

oh so you didnt need 369 pages of ranting to say what 1 paragraph could have done? Neil I stand corrected you are more than ridiculous!

I rest my case, are you peddling threats now digby? you are like a rat in a corner with the nonsense that you come out with, ridiculous!

Riddick you utter buffoon, where am I making threats?

And explain how I am a rat in the corner? You idiotic, silly, small-minded, turgid buffoon.

Once again Riddick, you are spraying your posts with nonsense and childish insults. Sometimes I feel compelled to join in during my more mischievous moments.

I think I'm more a cunning fox than cornered rat

would that be a fox thats just been appointed professor of cunning at oxford university by any chance? or perhaps a proxy for oxford university, like a hall near that establishment?

Riddick my old buffoon

Where have you disappeared to? Don't tell me that you're making so much money from Baghdady's trading methods that you have no time for such esteemed folk as myself? How disappointing for us all?!

However, maybe you've disappeared because Mike Baghdady has stopped giving you free trading advice, so you're no longer willing to defend him? I'm sure the free mentoring continued all the way until your trading account was reduced to rubble and Baghdady was off to find more victims to part with their hard-earned cash?

Anyway, my old chum, I have tremendously enjoyed your stout refusal to accept the facts about Baghdady and your continual defense of the inexcusable. I hope that you didn't lose too much money following the bankrupt charlatan fraud that is Mike Baghdady

Does anyone know how on Earth Mike Baghdady could have gotten the Google Autocomplete search term 'mike baghdady bankrupt' removed ?! A lot of people search for this phrase all around the world, which previously led to it becoming one of the very first things Google suggested when you started typing in 'mike baghdady' - but now, it's gone ... and thus Google is doing searchers a potentially very damaging disservice by removing it - no doubt at mike baghdady's request ?! I would imagine lawyers were used for this at some point, to threaten Google with legal action if they didn't remove it - and Google simply buckled without looking into this very serious issue, which now stands to affect so many unwitting people in future. If Baghdady did use lawyers to argue defamation or whatever, they clearly did the work for him without undertaking reasonable due-diligence, because anyone who has looked at the Creditors' Report from the liquidation of his Training Traders company will know that among the hundreds of thousands of pounds he owes to the government and dozens of people and businesses, at least one of them was his long-term London solicitors, Turbevilles, who are still chasing him for payment of historic fees incurred! Is it possible to write to Google and ask them to index mike baghdady properly for the terms associated with his name, rather than giving people a false impression that there are no such associations ... because, at the moment, someone appears to achieved the impossible and successfully polished a turd!