Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Baghdady has balls of steel. He does not have regard to any court of law. Kudos for him for that.. it takes lots of courage for that

Ok well I guess I'll keep Baghdaddy off the list....he wasnt even on it to begin with haha!

Anyone got feedback on Learn to Trade the Markets . com , Forex Scool Online.com or The Lazy Trader . com
?
I dont want to change the course of conversation on this thread but I just assume you guys have had more worldly experience in trying the different offerings that I have.

Ok well I guess I'll keep Baghdaddy off the list....he wasnt even on it to begin with haha!

Anyone got feedback on Learn to Trade the Markets . com , Forex Scool Online.com or The Lazy Trader . com
?
I dont want to change the course of conversation on this thread but I just assume you guys have had more worldly experience in trying the different offerings that I have.

They're all as bad, forget about the idea, these spivs are just after your money.

Seems PRWEB will take anyone's money these days.

It's certainly brave of UFXMarkets to be publicly fronted at an event by a liar and cheat in the form of Mike Baghdady and then tell the world about it. They must know something we all don't.

"Mike Baghdady of TrainingTraders.com, one of the industry’s most successful traders of currencies and commodities."

Really? Mike Baghdady's Training Traders is currently being carved up by liquidators in the UK, with creditors queuing up around the block. Unless "the industry" is bankruptcy, I think this press release should be taken down at once, and the organisers of the event informed of exactly who this guy is and what he has done.

---

UFXMarkets Official Partner at QFX 2013 in Qatar

PRWEB.COM Newswire

London, UK (PRWEB UK) 22 August 2013

UFXMarkets will be attending QFX2013 as the official partner. One of the largest online trading events of the year, the Qatar Forex Expo brings together traders and financial experts from around the world. Representing UFXMarkets will be Mike Baghdady of TrainingTraders.com, one of the industry’s most successful traders of currencies and commodities.

On September 5th and 6th, QFX2013 will gather brokers, investors, analysts and other service providers in the online trading industry at the Radisson Blu in Doha to explore the most significant trends in the field of currency trading. The conference will cover international monetary policy, local economic news and legal and technical developments in the industry.

Mike Baghdady will be offering free ongoing training sessions, sponsored by UFXMarkets, as well as giving a keynote seminar at the conference. Mr. Baghdady has over 30 years of experience trading on the financial markets as everything from a private trader to a representative for hedge-funds and multi-national corporations. Today he is considered the leading expert in price behavior.

Traders who open accounts with UFXMarkets.com at the conference will get free copies of Mr. Baghdady’s unique analysis software. They will also be able to get hands on experience with UFXMarkets award-winning trading platform at the exhibition’s central booth.

About UFX Markets

Since its establishment in 2007, UFXMarkets has become one of the world’s leading online Forex brokers and investment networks, specializing in trading commodities, currencies, CFDs and indices. A Cyprus Investment Firm licensed and regulated by CySEC and a member of the European Union Securities and Exchange Commission, UFXMarkets guides traders with a wealth of financial resources and a professional team of financial experts with a combined 50 years of Forex experience.

Seems PRWEB will take anyone's money these days.

It's certainly brave of UFXMarkets to be publicly fronted at an event by a liar and cheat in the form of Mike Baghdady and then tell the world about it. They must know something we all don't.

You are assuming that UFX cares. Most bucket shops are looking for gullible people and Baghdady is the best at sucking them in. (World Champion Sucker Collector?)

Peter

Mike Baghdady and UFX Markets looks like an alliance of the most reprehensible operators in the industry - perhaps they'll even present him with an award there, 'World Trading Champion 2013' for Successful Live Webinar Trading or 'Best New Hedge Fund' for an new institutional set-up no-one's ever heard of, fronted by Ben Tuckey and the New Turtle Traders ...

Our UK company was awarded a five-figure County Court Judgement against Mike Baghdady last year. He was ordered to pay all our costs in bringing this case against him.

During our legal challenge, Mike Baghdady responded by wantonly lying about us in a completely fictitious counterclaim. The counterclaim was thrown out by the judge because no evidence was provided by him to support it. Around this time, Mike Baghdady ran away to the US, leaving debts in London of hundreds of thousands of pounds: he owes money to his own lawyers, HMCE, the Inland Revenue, some of his former staff, a small army of third-party suppliers and he still owes us 100% of the amount the judge ordered him to pay our company.

While there is a lot of speculation, opinion and parody on this thread, it remains a **very** important resource, because it contains some very hard facts that otherwise would be successfully swept under the carpet by Baghdady's on-going attempts to whitewash his reputation, online and otherwise.

I am providing below part of a communication I have just received from the liquidators of his Training Traders company in London. I hope it provides assistance to anyone else in the same situation we have been left in by Mike Baghdady...

---------------------------

TMZF Limited - in creditors' voluntary liquidation

Progression of the liquidation has been challenging. The recovery of the company's books and records took some time; I have managed to retrieve some of them. The important documents relating to my work was retained by TMZF Limited's former solicitors, Messrs Turbervilles, Solicitors.

I have managed to make contact with them for retrieval of the records that will assist me in realising the following assets:

• Rent deposits from the former landlord; Turbervilles Solicitors holds all the legal documents
• Assets such as computer screens and other trading paraphernalia; the asset register is not with the books and records that I have retrieved, I believe the solicitors hold this.
• Recovery of the book debt from Chapter 11 proceeds in the USA. Mr Baghdady is not convinced that this is an asset due to the company. However, TurbervilIes are assisting me to provide paperwork to make a robust claim in those proceedings.

I have managed to realise a book debt of £2,000 owed from a set of brokers that TMZF Ltd (in liquidation) used to use; these funds have been used in settling the statutory costs of liquidation, such as specific bonding insurance and statutory advertising. I have taken no liquidators fees. I will be able to report some positive news by the anniversary of the liquidation, where I will be reporting on progress to all creditors.

You had originally sent me information to investigate regarding Mr Baghdady and your belief that he was still trading as Trading Traders Limited (the former name of TMZF Ltd) as his image was splashed all across the internet. I have had an independent solicitor at Kingsley Napley LLP review this for me at no cost to the liquidation. Kingsley Napley LLP has confirmed that whilst Mike Baghdady is behind TT Training Traders he is using his own intellectual property, his system, which he is free to do. Furthermore, TT Training Traders is an entity trading from 37 Kolonakiou Avenue, Linopetra 4103, Limassol 4103, Cyprus, which is not TMZF Ltd (in liquidation) trading as Trading Traders.

---------------------------
Good work Cerberus.

I haven't heard anything from liquidators.

I'm still owed £6K in wages. I hope any new employees/businesses read this before entering into any working relationship with Mike

Mike Baghdady

For your infomation, Mike Baghdady, has done a runner. He is now in the states. He never declared that he was bankcrupt. Basically, to cut the long story short, he has abandoned the "turtles". Do not part with your money on any training with all the so called big gurus. If there is any way I could help, let me know.

I've been trading for the last few years and invested a lot of time in reading books and trying out various methods. Overall, I'm still pretty flat, which is not too bad, but neither is it great! I've decided to bite the bullet and take a course. I know that you guys are rather vitriolic about most trainers, but trawling through all the online offerings, I'm more confused than ever. I discounted a load of people but did attend a workshop with Mike Baghdady at Training Traders. What a bizarre set up! His office is a shabby unkempt flea-pit down a side alley. The office was a shambles inside - very dirty, very soul-less and definitely not somewhere I felt comfortable spending my money. My student flat was nicer than Mike Baghdady's office so the prospect of paying him £5,000 is a joke! So, after all the time procrastinating about spending the money to do a course, I was wondering if anyone can help me out with recommendations and save me wasting my time with people like Mike Baghdady. I tried to do a search for him on this website but I found lots of references to the fact that he likes litigation. Also, on the New Turtle Traders Facebook page, someone requested an update at the beginning of the year but the silence from Training Traders was rather telling. Does this mean that his system doesn't work and Mr Baghdady is running scared of telling people? I'm sure we would be bombarded with daily updates if the turtles were making money using his system. Anyway, I 'd appreciate your thoughts and any guidance on Mike Baghdady please[/QUOTE]

Chris Peacock is v reputable trader who offers courses. have a search.

Ok so there general consunsus is not to go with Mike Baghdaddy according to you...has anyone comes across a guy called Max Idzik? He has quite a big presense online and seriously big cliams of his ability: "The $3 Bn Fund Manager"...but then I see a scam alert issues from the Australian authorities: https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/scams...companies-list/m/mi-financial-trading-limited
Such a mine field this industry!!

You've read the official wanting about him and you're still asking if he's any good? Why would the official warning not be enough to convince you to stay away?

You've read the official wanting about him and you're still asking if he's any good? Why would the official warning not be enough to convince you to stay away?

The way that warning is worded could lead one to believe its only a matter of licensing to operate in Australia, especially if suffering from boundless optimism.

If one thinks on it a little further it would warrant further investigation. Why would AISC issue just a licence related warning... the only thing I can think of short term is to cover its ass and avoid some sort of libel issue with a UK company. So limiting the message to - no licence to operate here - so buyer beware - keeps it out of the proverbial **** and gives it enough to say - we warned you.

I think the reality is they have much much more information but dont need the headache of a UK company attempting a libel challenge on technicalities. It wouldnt be the first time a slimey limey tried to use tort to avoid an inconvenient truth.
:cheesy::cheesy:

You will find exactly the same wording for boiler room scams that they have identified.

i need ask there is any body here take the course because i need take course but after readind comment i stopped thank you

where are the MODS ?

i need ask there is any body here take the course because i need take course but after readind comment i stopped thank you

You are a coach/trainer (You have a Vendor badge), yet you ask about taking Bagboobies course !!!

You have things bum about face - you need to be an experienced and successful trader before getting a vendor badge and coaching people, You don't teach people to drive unless you have first gained certificated proof that you can drive to a high standard.(n)

This thread is ridiculous especially you neil, you talk about price action, proof of the pudding is in the eating.

not all driving instructors can really drive but most of the time the environment allows significant mistakes to be made because it is a kind universe... unlike the markets, if your **** isnt tight your PNL will eventually show that.