FAQ Which Should I trade - Stocks, Futures or Forex etc.?

May 20, 2015
I like trading futures because I can go short just as easy as long. and I get plenty of mojo leverage. So when I put on a trade I go for the big bucks. win or lose. big bucks.

too boring to trade for small change. to me everything less than thousands of dollars is small change and not counted. at least in trading.

I think maybe I need a shrink to straighten out my brain. there seems to be a mistake in the way my brain functions.

Dec 24, 2018
I prefer Forex. But I must suggest you take the time to actually learn the market before jumping in. Learning Forex trading іѕ аbоut learning how currencies аrе exchanged аnd іt requires аn іn-depth knowledge оf economic developments іn thе international markets аѕ wеll аѕ domestic markets

alan5616

Jan 25, 2006
London
I prefer Forex. But I must suggest you take the time to actually learn the market before jumping in. Learning Forex trading іѕ аbоut learning how currencies аrе exchanged аnd іt requires аn іn-depth knowledge оf economic developments іn thе international markets аѕ wеll аѕ domestic markets
One of the most important factors, when trading forex, is the time frame which you use to make your trades. The scalper running a 1 min chart is assessing the market on a different basis to the trader working off the Daily chart. They might both be successful but, for different reasons.

There are those that think the spot forex market is manipulated by the large financial institutions but, I couldn't possibly comment :cool: