Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Sadly I'm not subscribed either but luckily I was given a link

SuperFundFX Managed Forex Program

I sent these kind gentleman an email, and they where quite happy to accept my life savings, so I don't think you are too late, IIRC they still had 89 spaces left

thanks for the link, am filling my boots as i type, remorgaging the house, putting every last penny, shirt, kids, wife on it. will they accept my pension as well do you think? heck why not i've given them that to look after. there, done :D

Where's the partner offer? When did it go out?

There will be a ban coming if this is true.

This is allegedly the email, but as I say, I don't have independent verification yet, and I suspect that someone is winding me up, although the standard 12M long scummy web page does exist, and they are answering emails !

Trade2Win Partner Email

I'd like to share with you our new Private Fund that combines 3 excellent traders into one fund of highly impressive, aggressive Forex returns...

It is a new PERSONAL Invitation available to any traders outside the U.S (Due to regulatory measures)...
The group of traders have achieved a combined 989% return in the last 14 months...

The fund is referred to as a "Super Fund" because we have selected a group of STRONG traders after raising capital for several dozen traders over the years. They have a very reasonable minimum starting capital, and your funds are LOCKED in a LPOA Broker account, you do not transfer a dime to the traders themselves...

To obtain the VERIFIED PERFORMANCE HISTORY, discuss with us via email or phone, and inquire about opening an account with this private group, please click the following link...

Individual opportunities like this are something I personally find very rare as 90% of Forex sites are robots or bogus traders with no performance history or serious established business!

Don't pass this one up if you are eligible!....

Best regards,

-James O.
Skype ID: SuperFundFX
[email protected]

SuperFundFX

Legally Required Disclaimer: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Futures and options on futures trading is speculative, involves substantial risk and is not suitable for all investors. consider the suitability of Forex/Futures trading before making any investment decision.

We shld all send Bigploppies an email asking for another webinar because although we are getting better at reading price behaviour, we still do not know what indicator is best to use to identify if price is misbehaving or behaving well, esp in slow ranging days like today. With his ego, I wldnt be surprised if he bit. And then we are sorted for a cpl more months.

Think alphadude had his email?

This is allegedly the email, but as I say, I don't have independent verification yet, and I suspect that someone is winding me up, although the standard 12M long scummy web page does exist, and they are answering emails !

Trade2Win Partner Email

I'd like to share with you our new Private Fund that combines 3 excellent traders into one fund of highly impressive, aggressive Forex returns...

It is a new PERSONAL Invitation available to any traders outside the U.S (Due to regulatory measures)...
The group of traders have achieved a combined 989% return in the last 14 months...

The fund is referred to as a "Super Fund" because we have selected a group of STRONG traders after raising capital for several dozen traders over the years. They have a very reasonable minimum starting capital, and your funds are LOCKED in a LPOA Broker account, you do not transfer a dime to the traders themselves...

To obtain the VERIFIED PERFORMANCE HISTORY, discuss with us via email or phone, and inquire about opening an account with this private group, please click the following link...

Individual opportunities like this are something I personally find very rare as 90% of Forex sites are robots or bogus traders with no performance history or serious established business!

Don't pass this one up if you are eligible!....

Best regards,

-James O.
Skype ID: SuperFundFX
[email protected]

SuperFundFX

Legally Required Disclaimer: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Futures and options on futures trading is speculative, involves substantial risk and is not suitable for all investors. consider the suitability of Forex/Futures trading before making any investment decision.

It has been reported by 2 different people, one has been around for a while.

It has been reported by 2 different people, one has been around for a while.

I've not been digging too deeply but I assume this fund is registered in the Seychelles ? There's no details of regulation on their sales pages, and scant information provided to the questions that I've asked them, actually they are being rather evasive.

The simplest solution would be if one of the mods, or Tim or Paul could confirm or deny that this was an official partner offer.

I've not been digging too deeply but I assume this fund is registered in the Seychelles ? There's no details of regulation on their sales pages, and scant information provided to the questions that I've asked them, actually they are being rather evasive.

The simplest solution would be if one of the mods, or Tim or Paul could confirm or deny that this was an official partner offer.

well mods can't - we have no in to such e-mails. We've asked the same question about its veracity.

We shld all send Bigploppies an email asking for another webinar because although we are getting better at reading price behaviour, we still do not know what indicator is best to use to identify if price is misbehaving or behaving well, esp in slow ranging days like today. With his ego, I wldnt be surprised if he bit. And then we are sorted for a cpl more months.

Think alphadude had his email?

Although I watch the last webinar at least ten times a day for inspiration, I'm beginning to struggle with my trading, and my account has only gained 300% in July. Please, Mike, share some more wisdom with your faithful fans at T2Loose.

If the answer was NO, then they'd be falling all over themselves to tell us that. Otherwise, silence would be the best course of action I think.

Peter

If the answer was NO, then they'd be falling all over themselves to tell us that. Otherwise, silence would be the best course of action I think.

Peter

Trader333 kindly confirmed that this email was not identified by their vetting process and was mistakenly sent as an official partner offer

I will refrain from commenting further on this particular issue.

Trader333 kindly confirmed that this email was not identified by their vetting process and was mistakenly sent as an official partner offer

I will refrain from commenting further on this particular issue.

I wonder what the vetting process consists of. The bigger cheques get less vetting I suppose.

Peter

I wonder what the vetting process consists of. The bigger cheques get less vetting I suppose.

Peter

Wacky - hide.
The T2W dark forces may be set upon your blasphemous head:LOL:

Attachments

• tower.jpg
    tower.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 185
for all of you who were losing sleep wondering when the lulz drought was going to be over, i am pleased to report the Bankrupt Baghdady ROFLcopter spins on ... This from the great man himself, posted on his website yesterday - i'm not putting a link up here, that seems to be quite valuable for seo... someone needs to explain to Mahmood the difference between a Fail and a Succeed Action? If you run an experiment which ends in assaults and your team angrily ransacking your office of all liftable objects, and a vast queue of people waiting to have their day in court with you, is it not an epic Fail action? It seems unlikely they've all made friends since and are successful traders once more, as this latest spiel claims......

---

Mike Baghdady – Trading Course – Alumni Mentoring
9 July 2012 | By Training Traders

Hi

I have started this new unique live trading mentorship program for my students who have taken either the long term course or the short term course. This is a FREE 6 Months daily Live Trading Mentorship; together we apply the weekly planning we do together every Sunday, and re-evaluate the markets before every trading session, select our trades, and pinpoint our entries and exits and work as a team to identify opportunities for each other. I have to admit, we’ve to called out some great trades.

We trade together 2 hours in the morning (UK time), and then 2 hours New York time.

The core of everything I do or did, both with Training Traders and with the Turtles stems from my firm belief that trading is a teachable skill . I have proven this with the Turtles; even though I had to end the journey a few months earlier, they are all now trading on their own today.

This is my passion and it remains in my heart. I love waking up every morning to trade with them. I will continue to help people and train them to trade.

“All of life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson.

I realized that my students are passionate about trading, even more so than the Turtles. They came to me and actually paid money to be taught how to trade. I had not given them the same opportunity that I gave to the Turtles, which was the daily mentoring and support; discussing every trade, doing our portfolio selections and planning our entries and exits.

My Students deserve to get at least as much as the Turtles.

So, I decided to offer every student of mine the opportunity to get FREE mentoring for 6 months, this is the same mentoring that I gave to the Turtles.

Many of my students took me up on the challenge and it has been a resounding success; beyond my wildest dreams, and even better than the Turtles. Simply because the setup and the structure are different. In the mentoring room we are all talking with each other and communicating our trades. Everyone hears every question that is being asked and listens to every answer, in a live, real money environment. This is a Live Trading Desk and not a teaching room; all they needed was this guidance, the hand holding and they are now on their way to making money on a daily basis.

We are very excited, and having a lot of fun in the trading sessions, this is the result of feeling great about ourselves and our trades. One thing we did was to chose a theme song for this elite club, its a song that we all relate to, the excitement and the challenge we take everyday, think of it in a trading context. We even came up with a song for the slow day and a song to end our great trading days.

Let me share them with you…

All of my Alumni are Winners!

BallPoopy balls are back.. only this time they are edible

what happened to the balls of steel ?

3166d05dca1f1a9e99b7aec288100504.jpg

Cerberus - can you pm me his email address? Ta.

Best to email him from the contact page on the training traders.com site as we can see he's updating it, personally ... i can't imagine anyone who can use a search engine would be working with him, so he'll probably pick your message up himself pretty sharpish .... until he finds a lawyer whose never heard of him, uses them to threaten google, and skips the country without paying their fees...

is he going to call out trades ?

can someone record the webinar. I want to see just one live trade. dont care if it's 300% or 30%. as long as it is on the right side.

please ask him to do one if necessary. Be warned though; you will be called "moron" or "cockroach". :clap: