Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

lol; even turtles; he successfully made 50K per turtle on the upside; and 0% risk on the downside. what an investment.

surely he is a legend. :LOL:

No, according to Abdel he's not a legend, or a genius, he's a f****** genius.

Although I'm not sure if we can trust this Abdel, he is offering managed forex accounts on his website, though he does have a proven history dating back 5 days.

PapaPips Forex Signal provider

Statement: 1284777 - PAPAPAPIPS

lol; even turtles; he successfully made 50K per turtle on the upside; and 0% risk on the downside. what an investment.

surely he is a legend. :LOL:

The only risk was to his fictitious reputation. Now the truths out he'll find it a little harder next time.

Have you thought about joining a trader club instead of doing a seriously expensive course and maybe just having one on one coaching? All the courses I have found have just been insane amounts of money... I would rather pay for coaching bit by bit and a trader club membership so at least I can pull out if it is not working before spending a vast amount of cash!

Do you have any idea where we could find such a thing?

Have you thought about joining a trader club instead of doing a seriously expensive course and maybe just having one on one coaching? All the courses I have found have just been insane amounts of money... I would rather pay for coaching bit by bit and a trader club membership so at least I can pull out if it is not working before spending a vast amount of cash!

some turtles paid BagPoopy 50K to join the club. :confused:

The last we heard is one of those has spawn a new site selling McDady system.

hang out with a crook; and you become a crook.

I have just become a member of a priavate floor up in brentwood... I basically pay £250 a month for membership and then any extra coaching I want I pay £50 per half an hour for one to one sessions when ever I want them. Its pretty cool though as they have bloomberg, live feeds etc and pretty much everything I have at home but I can chat to people about my trades. I tried a couple of other ones in Brentwood though so be careful as they were a little ummm interesting. The one I am with is called Forex Trading Floor but it is a new start company so I just emailed them ([email protected]) and went to have a look around before signing up for anything. They basically build you a package based on what you need and expect to get from a trading floor. So far so good! :D

Emilieparker; I advice you to change your nickname.

Spammers usually use fictitious names; as if it's their real name; and that they love to help us here in this forum.

Kudos to using a female name though; it works sometimes :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have just become a member of a priavate floor up in brentwood... I basically pay £250 a month for membership and then any extra coaching I want I pay £50 per half an hour for one to one sessions when ever I want them. Its pretty cool though as they have bloomberg, live feeds etc and pretty much everything I have at home but I can chat to people about my trades. I tried a couple of other ones in Brentwood though so be careful as they were a little ummm interesting. The one I am with is called Forex Trading Floor but it is a new start company so I just emailed them ([email protected]) and went to have a look around before signing up for anything. They basically build you a package based on what you need and expect to get from a trading floor. So far so good! :D

How did you come to hear about them, they havnt got a website yet.

Anything by Slapaboopy should be decent enough. As the world's foremost expert on price behaviour he'll look at historical prices and explain that their behaviour (i.e.movement on left hand side of the chart) has meant that price has either moved up or, in some cases, down. In other words, it will have "behaved". Mind-boggling stuff.

Hey all!

New to this site and this post interested me.... does anyone have suggestions for courses? I have looked around at a few but plenty seem to have really bad reviews so does anyone know of one that actually teaches you rather than promising to make you rich?

Also have just been told stuff gets taken off the site if the company doenst like it so can read through stuff and find out which ones are bad! so help would be apprciated

Thanks

if any course gets good reviews then check the reviewers first :cool:

UMM...due to the fact that all of us with some miles under our belt here at T2W are clearly untrustworthy ( ;))............ that leaves therefore no courses are recommended by anyone - Full stop :smart:

N

One last question, I have heard a lot of good things about Ripov Merchantski.... can I have your thoughts please?

There are only two types of people who are worth learning from:

1) People you've heard of who won't spend time training you
2) People you haven't heard of who won't spend time training you

Anyone else is a bell end.