Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

In the last 10 days, two emails went out to Mike Baghdady's mailing list. The first one (on 14.06.12) was picked up on here for being full of anonymous testimonials. It named as its offices: Training Traders | Central House, 3rd Floor - 25 Camperdown Street | London | E1 8DZ | United Kingdom.

The second went out on 16.06.12 with a very alarming difference for anyone who Mike Baghdady owes money to - it had the registered TT offices down as: TT Training Traders | 37 Kolonakiou Ave. Linopetra 4103 | Limassol | Cyprus.

It seems Mike Baghdady has stopped paying his UK legal bills and we know it has been suggested on this forum that his office at Camperdown Street was abandoned after the Turtles experiment imploded...

Does anyone know anything more about his apparent move to Cyprus?

is it a coincidence that Cyprus declared they will need a bailout when slackbooby got off the plane there? :LOL:

In the last 10 days, two emails went out to Mike Baghdady's mailing list. The first one (on 14.06.12) was picked up on here for being full of anonymous testimonials. It named as its offices: Training Traders | Central House, 3rd Floor - 25 Camperdown Street | London | E1 8DZ | United Kingdom.

The second went out on 16.06.12 with a very alarming difference for anyone who Mike Baghdady owes money to - it had the registered TT offices down as: TT Training Traders | 37 Kolonakiou Ave. Linopetra 4103 | Limassol | Cyprus.

It seems Mike Baghdady has stopped paying his UK legal bills and we know it has been suggested on this forum that his office at Camperdown Street was abandoned after the Turtles experiment imploded...

Cyprus :LOL:

They'll be right at home there, every second address in Limasol is the registered office on one Forex fraud or another. Cyprus is a reasonable place to run a con from.

It was also a favorite location of a ex t2w member who cannot be named (infamous for his pool lulz)

I've just looked at the TT website, and someone has made a very amateur attempt to translate it into polish !. Either MB's hoping to pitch to clients who don't understand English, and will therefore remain unaware of negative posts on English speaking forums, or someone's nicked his website !

Last edited:

They'll be right at home there, every second address in Limasol is the registered office on one Forex fraud or another. Cyprus is a reasonable place to run a con from.

It was also a favorite location of a ex t2w member who cannot be named (infamous for his pool lulz)

Do wish you would stop mentioning that, you know how waspie they can get around here:whistling

I've just looked at the TT website, and someone has made a very amateur attempt to translate it into polish !. Either MB's hoping to pitch to clients who don't understand English, and will therefore remain unaware of negative posts on English speaking forums, or someone's nicked his website !

I like that Mike is expanding internationally. :clap:

And it's much closer to his mummy in Egypt next time he needs a loan/ promissory note. Mike's being practical, that's all. :LOL:

is it a coincidence that Cyprus declared they will need a bailout when slackbooby got off the plane there? :LOL:

Cyprus was just a diversion. He is heading to Greece. especially that majority have withdrawn their cash from banks; and dont know where to put it. :clap:

There's got to be a Russian involved somewhere. Every good scam involves forex, MT4, Cyprus and a Russian.

Here you go, good old Abdel Hosni commenting on Baghdady, in ten years they'll have 200 million.

Attachments

• abdel hosni.jpg
    abdel hosni.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 264
I wouldn't even bother going to Moscow. Can't turn in any direction without seeing one.

Oh don't get me wrong, I welcomed them. Being offered drugs, prostitutes and small arms made a welcome change to being offered shoe shines and carpets.