Message For Ftse Traders......

Hello WS,

In the Finder, click Commodities Metals Energies, then Energies for oil, and Metals for gold.

No charge! :)

WR.

can somebody please explain to me how i get oil and gold chart up on IG please?

Hi Wallstreet,

On a serious note, if you are starting to use IG for charting make sure you check their prices against CMC's if you are going to still use CMC for trading. The reason I say this is that I use IG, but also Finspreads and there can sometimes be some discrepencies on pricing - especially out of market hours. One evening last wek I think there was 20 points difference on the FTSE.

KJ

Stopped out as I made the same mistake I keep on making of having too tight a stop. Good news back in @ 4230

Damn, tried so hard today and still came out with a loss.. time to review what went wrong...!!!
A few wins but more losses on both FTSE and Dow...!!

Damn, tried so hard today and still came out with a loss.. time to review what went wrong...!!!
A few wins but more losses on both FTSE and Dow...!!

hey my friend............do me a favour and email me your trades for today and time so I can have a look for you to try and delve in to your mind?

just email me your daily report?

why do you have such small stop losses?

Old habit that I sometimes forget to rectify. That trade was based on a set-up where it's blown if the price pulls back through the spike of the candle. The stop works fine unless the market is a bit choppy, then I get stopped out - like tonight!!

Not a great day's trading today.....

Hello
There is always a tomorrow.
I had o.k day. up 250£ at the end of the day. was up 400£ at one point, stupid mistakes again, gave
away £150 just seconds before the close.frustrated.

As you say - there is always tomorrow...

Onwards and upwards :)

(or downwards if you're holding short positions)