Message For Ftse Traders......

Morning mate..

I`m long at 4103 and with a target at 4190!

Also long on Dax at 4320!

Stopped on Dax -10
Out Dax at 4370 +50
Out Footsie at 4173 +70

+110 so far!(y)

I`ll grab a cup of coffee and wait.. Lets see the reaction about CPI, we may get a pull back for a new entry..

Stopped on Dax -10
Out Dax at 4370 +50
Out Footsie at 4173 +70

+110 so far!(y)

I`ll grab a cup of coffee and wait.. Lets see the reaction about CPI, we may get a pull back for a new entry..

good exit, my 5 min chart showing divergence on the opening high to the high made at 9:30.

I dont rely much on idicators, not anymore, I lost so much money trying to do work that out.. What are you using to see divergence? MACD?

I`m looking on 5 min chart and what I see is a possible pull back, at least 30-40 points, the price has gone too high and its too far from the MA`s, also has a inside bar what for me means the uptrend is in consolitation for a corretion soon..

If it breaks donw the 4170 level, I would go short.. But as a bullish day, I`ll wait a chance for new entry...

What do you see there?

Last edited:
I dont rely much on idicators, not anymore, I lost so much money trying to do work that out.. What are you using to see divergence? MACD?

I`m looking on 5 min chart and what I see is a possible pull back, at least 30-40 points, the price has gone too high and its too far from the MA`s, also has a inside bar what for me means the uptrend is in consolitation for a corretion soon..

If it breaks donw the 4170 level, I would go short.. But as a bullish day, I`ll wait a chance for new entry...

What do you see there?

I look for the swing points and draw a line, if we get divergence on MACD i then look for conformation i candl patern / price action. In a trade like this one i would be wary that i am against the trend and only looking for 5+ points. I did go short at 4174.3 closed break even as i felt it wasn't going anywhere. You win some you loose less!

a false breakout if 4130 does not hold

4149 is .382 fib retracement (or thereabouts) and 4127 is .618 could get rebound.
The Day low of yesterday is showing level on MACD with this mini low, could well indicate Hidden Divergence.

right ive left now got out at 4139, got the jitters..
and im new to this site, and im not sure how yo edit.. i posted in a hurry, my stop loss was 20 points when i went 4170 short..
am still watching maybe il wait for 1hr see what happens.
off to have a coffee