Message For Ftse Traders......

Double bottom forming from support at 4100? Target 4180.

As I have stopped try to pick up a bottom of the trend, I`ll wait..

In the mean time I have a order to open at 4084, the major support, so the prices probably will react to that level.. If I get there!

Doing well on gold as well.. What a day..!

What other markets you guys trade?

As I have stopped try to pick up a bottom of the trend, I`ll wait..

Me too, I might take notice of double-tops etc on longer timeframes but not here. As I said above, not necessarily a bad trade (although is looking like it now!).

What other markets you guys trade?

EUR/USD with mixed success, although I have only started this seriously in recent months. Otherwise it is index futures only.

Glad you are having a good day.

Ben

In the mean time I have a order to open at 4084, the major support, so the prices probably will react to that level.. If I get there!

Yeah, I guess I`m wrong!! It seems we are going to see 4.000 soon..

Thanks BEN!

It will seem dubious posting this in retrospect (but in my glamorous world I am also decorating the hallway), I sold the break of 4,066 (F). I have no idea of where to get out though, risk:reward criteria met at 4031.

and out at 4,000 as the round number was the best excuse I could find.

The knife *did* keep on falling. Back to sanding skirting boards.

Ben

It will seem dubious posting this in retrospect (but in my glamorous world I am also decorating the hallway), I sold the break of 4,066 (F). I have no idea of where to get out though, risk:reward criteria met at 4031.

if i was you i would get out when you finish painting the hallway, i.e dont paint anything else!

and out at 4,000 as the round number was the best excuse I could find.

The knife *did* keep on falling. Back to sanding skirting boards.

Ben

Good Catch Ben..

Price seems find a support.. At least I see something blue on my chart.. Not much, as I`m looking on 5 min, but its already something.. Possible reaction to 4085? :?:

Good Catch Ben..

Price seems find a support.. At least I see something blue on my chart.. Not much, as I`m looking on 5 min, but its already something.. Possible reaction to 4085? :?:

Lets See.. Long at 4053.. S/L just down the support at 4047!

I'm done for the day.

Whilst I have some bad days it is not bad whn you can make a fair few quid AND indulge in DIY AND watch the lovely Rachel Riley on Countdown.

Back to the paintwork (I'm ignoring minime's advice on everything apart from trading!).

Ben

as Janet St Clair said to Roland Browning "i was trying to help you RedGreenBen" ;);););)

ftse intraday.some very bearish thrusts downwards.ie long downward columns with little retracement.some important support areas marked
4000 .3850 and 3700 areas
chart is hourly data.20 point box size.3 box reversal.hilo data

Attachments

• btthrust.png
    btthrust.png
    11 KB · Views: 108
a chart with a higher box size which cuts out a lot of the noise
horly chart .30 point box size.there is anoher support are at 3930
the vertical counts give a target of 3850
the thicker black line gives the target area

Attachments

• higherbox.png
    higherbox.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 118
a chart with a higher box size which cuts out a lot of the noise
horly chart .30 point box size.there is anoher support are at 3930
the vertical counts give a target of 3850
the thicker black line gives the target area

Anyone out there?
Nice Open an reverse on 5 min Cash, Also great divergence. Out for 13.

Attachments

• snapshot-71.png
    snapshot-71.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 106
Its going up! Finally it has broken the 4130 level, now I get a bit of congestion and then free to go! Nice and clean..

Germans are making me happy to.. Lets see, good start for the day so far.!

Is Someone looking for currencies? Whats going on with USD? Pretty strong since yestarday, Mr. Obama`s gift?

Are you in some?

Its going up! Finally it has broken the 4130 level, now I get a bit of congestion and then free to go! Nice and clean..

Germans are making me happy to.. Lets see, good start for the day so far.!

Is Someone looking for currencies? Whats going on with USD? Pretty strong since yestarday, Mr. Obama`s gift?

Are you in some?

Dont forget news at 9:30 CPI is out.