Market Direction

Well done Bonsai!

That looks like a spot on prediction!!

I Hope you have plenty of money in the kitty

bonsai,

Those predictions are from the emetrix website. Have you looked at how to trade them? The results, using the trading strategy, are 1,740 points in 51 trading days.

There are few trading strategies around with a clear record of trades and this one has performed well over the past few months.

I closed out my two small shorts for a small loss yesterday.

After the narrow trading range yesterday, there might be a big move today. The strong up move near the close could follow through when the Dow opens. I expect 9,000 to be tested a few times in the next two weeks.

This lot claim to have an 80% accuracy with their morning calls. I won't pay for the service but I have signed up to the 1 month free trial to see if it is useful.

My guess for today is a strong open followed by a large fall later. I am going to wait and see what happens before trading.

DOW Prediction [8879-8990] Aggressive: [8823-9023]
hmmm
like the 9023 .

The Dow is definitely on a upward Trend.

What will happen today is very difficult to predict.

My forecast for today is a small downward movement before a surge to just over 9000 then a drop below it again.

I hope to cream of a few points inbetween.

Follow up to todays projections

Salska - 05 Jun'03 - 21:19 - 298 of 298

Not doing to smartly this week. We hit the lower trend line and triggered stop loss twice. But we also covered over 50% of the predicted range.

So Performance = POOR and P/L = 2x(-20) + 30 = -10pts!

We seem to be in an uptrend as I have luckily predicted.

I seem to be riding the wave at present. I wonder how long its going to last before the bottom falls out.

Anyway I predict more upward movement for the Dow today.

It has been resisting upward pressure for the past couple days but today should see an upward surge of over 100pts.

guru guru on the ball
what will be the first to fall ?

DOW Prediction [8990-9093] Aggressive: [8949-9134]

Bonsai

I like your aggresive prediction.

It looks more like what will be happening today!

hang on , mate.

its not mine, I am just half inching it for you from elsewhere.

I Know that Bonsai

I am just trying to keep the thread going- that's all!!

On a more personal note.

Things have been alot more livelier since you came on the seen.

Keep up the good work.

thanks

but there seems to be something missing

joi de vivre ?

no 'happy talk' ?

or very very little.

or is it me ?

It looks like the only way is up at the moment. Having spent the last two years thinking the only way is down, I am having problems adjusting.

There will probably be a follow through of yesterdays late rally but the employment situation announcement, at 1:30 our time, might be the biggest influence on the day. This week good news has made the market rise and bad news has made the market rise.

That is true Bonsai

I haven't been spending much time on these boards this week as my father is very ill in hospital- so I have to keep an eye on him.

I will be back with a vengance when he is better as I hope to catch up with you with the number of posts at least.

As for your trades I don't think I can match it.

Nice to see your comments bigbusiness

The markets are definitely on their way up.

Don't forget though that what goes up must come down!!

Grab a few points while you can.