Market Direction

Automated System

JonnyT How complicated are the rules for your system? 10, 100 or more? As a non Tech I'd be interested!

DOW Prediction [8759-8851] Aggressive: [8712-8896]

lol,lol,lol

how many threads are you using ?
can i post a different target on each ?
where is my coconut.
it was close enough for jazz don't you think.

Good to see you laughing Bonsai!

Someone is finally having some fun at last!!

Having checked each day against the intra-day data I find those numbers work quite well. I only use the first set of numbers.

Have a look at todays chart. Sell at 8,851 buy back at 8,759. Not a bad trade. Much more fun than trying to scalp a few points from the FTSE. :)

Looking for 50 points up on the Dow tomorrow from tonights close. I am not trading, this one is just for fun.

I expect to see a sharp fall in the ftse and Dax tomorrow - they will be initially catching up with the Dows movements from previous day.

The Dow has seen some profit taking today and should be on a upward momentum tomorrow. Expect between 90 and 110pts rise.

Called todays Dow near enough.Had reversal day on S&P,Nasdaq still showing strength.If Nas fails to hold,will see more follow through to downside. Dow to finish down around 8630.

well done 2468steve

Nice call yesterday.

I hope you have even more fun today!!

I don't see the Ftse making 4101 this morning Bonsai.

It may happen in the afternoon after the Amercan markets open.

personally I dont have the slightest idea where its going
and I like to keep it that way when I am trading

the only thing I know is anything is possible ?

4075 may be important ? lol

It seems like we are finally seeing the bulls tail!

It look like the Dow is picking up momentum- I expect to see it over 9000 this week.

Monday may see an initial rise before a fall on profit taking of around 70pts.

The stoxxe and the dax may rise around 30 & 60pts respectively.

Have a fun day on Monday and try to relax a bit -don't get too tense its only money after all!!

Here we are again folks!

The fun is just about to begin- get those twitchy fingers ready on the mouse - as you will have to be pretty quick today!!

Didn't make my target of 50 points down for Monday but I am hoping for 50 points down today. That will take my trade from the Friday close in to profit. This is all small stakes stuff, I am not risking real money, just having a bit of fun.

I did sell yesterday after the big rise at the open, hoping for a reversal. Managed to escape with a 29 point loss. There are not many times when the Dow gaps up and stays above the opening price two days in a row. There are even less when it does it does it for 3 days. I hope this isn't one of them.

The Dow is in a strong upward trend so be careful with your shorting positions as it will not stay down for too long!!

My forecast for the Dow this afternoon is a small downward movement followed by another strong upward movement of 100pts plus.