March 04 Forex

& out at 70 (-10)....nahh, messy - conflicting signals....that'll do me today, nice profits, anothet day tomorrow........ :D

looks like my sleepyness is catchin up on me!!.....either that or I was talkin to meself around the 3.05pm zone??!!..... :rolleyes:

Buck
A tough day to be trading euro$ gbp once agin giving the better signals

not a spectacular +47pip for the day overall chucking the towel in myself... so keep an aye out for the BO cos am not watching it its going to move like billio now mark my words lol :LOL:

Happy Trading
NB

:eek: ....matchsticks inserted & elecrodes wired up to the mains...... :cheesy: .....these rascals aint gonna slip by on the blind side today, no sireeeee!!

It has been a hard day, gave up around lunch time. Had a lot of running around to do (figuratively speaking.) 3 trades, bit like scalping. Eur/usd dropping at the mo. Not going in again today though. See if the short is on for the 'morrow.

it's (euro) certainly been better behaved than cable options & from a 'trading' viewpoint, I think offers a cleaner punt......I must admit I'm not too enthused by events, more inclined to follow you boy's into the rest room & take a peek in the morning.....they aint gonna get too far away!

Guys, I know the number of pips on offer can vary from day to day and week to week, but on average how many pips do you guys tend to make on the forex.

Hope I am not being too nosy.

pm ya anmolway....sorry, but I'm not into the public "chest puffing" game.....this is a mother of a trudge at the best of times (whatever anyone say's)....good rangey swings, but like any other instrument, a slog nonetheless...... :D

anmolway.

I'm happy to take 1 pip profit per trade if I think the trade will go against. Whatever it gives I'm happy with. You get duff days when nothing seems to go right, but you do in other trading, and in life.

Though overall, I would say it's worth the effort.

at the end of the day, it comes right around to the individual workload you're prepared to put in....like anything else, 'you get out what you put in'.....it's the groundwork/research/strategy/money management & psycho ingredients which turn in the consistant results.....like anyone else on this thread, I have losers (many of em), but simply adopt the principles learned thru others mistakes....CUT EM SHORT, and follow my OWN road on the entry trades.....it matters not how many pips are achieved (they'll take care of themselves)....I'm more concerned with my exits/money management strategy & spend 75% of my time fine tuning it.....hard work & consistancy pay's the dividends, not how many pips I can get every day.........

Thanks Options, I like your way of thinking. Putting too much emphasise on number of points/pips can lead to uneeded self pressure which can be destructive, as I have previously found out.

Tell me you all got a piece of the action?

NB

Attachments

• 09-03-04 gbp 15min.png
    09-03-04 gbp 15min.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 343
:D.....too busy lookin the wrong way NB!!!.....finger wobble after the news :rolleyes: .......waiting for a reaction at the Fib, and it left me waving after the train huffin & puffin!!!!

on that top failure Options?.......once again, the pair to be on!.....pretty pissed actually, that 580 failure + neg/ neutral signals were screaming SHORT!!!....that'll teach me to pay more att'n to what's there & not what's coming (news)...... :D :cry:

don't get yer sleep.....the cells don't work correctly....... :cry: