March 04 Forex

Patients is a virtue

No entry available as market had started moving when i arose my sleepy head at 830 and i was up early today as well lol :LOL:

Nice lower top triggered (also was developing a higher bottom but didnt quite compete for me)

Target of a 120 pips = 1.8130
may stall at yesterdays low if it gets there.

Off to gym

Happy trading
Newtron Bomb

Attachments

• 03-03-04 gbp 15min.png
    03-03-04 gbp 15min.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 346
:D nice trade NB....would have replied earlier, but was snoozin after me early rise & 'laboured' crack of dawn trade!! ( ;) ).....must learn to make life a little easier, milkman even asked me if I was lookin for a job this mornin?!!....... :cheesy: :cheesy:

Last edited:
oooer!
Not quite the thing i would have liked to see coming back from the gym.

Pos reversal on the card but not confirmed yet

NB

Attachments

• 03-03-04 gbp a 15min.png
    03-03-04 gbp a 15min.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 351
Was tempted for the long but the distractions of the nasdaq prevented it :oops:

Looking good for a down trend and i will most like add to my shorts at 1.8190

Happy trading
Newtron Bomb

Attachments

• 03-03-04 gbp c 15min.png
    03-03-04 gbp c 15min.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 297
Euro look strong if it can get through the upper channel line on your chart Newtron.

GBP not very supportive of that happening though.

Oopps, overtaken by events, its through

If anyone uses the Stratagem charts via Fxcm, have just found out they are down for a couple of days. but you can still access from them from the Refco site.

It's certainly been a choppy old day so far on eur/usd. Can't you tell they are kicking their heels waiting for these numbers.

Looking at the daily these last couple of days, my view fwiw, is that whichever way it decides to go, (eventually,) will be the start of the next longish term trend.

can't see too many long horns moochin about yet..... :cheesy: .....probably got their ears to the ground, hoping 'old father time' (Greenspan) will chuck em a few tit bits!!!.....best get them claws sharpened ready for playtime! :devilish:

Shouldn't there be an inverse relationship between an index and its currency?

It wasn't as insinc as it normally is.dax/euro.Moved my stop from 2180 to 2170 to be safe and it spiked down to 161.Haven't looked at my loss yet--I'm scared!!

Morning folks

Hope we all had a bright and happy weekend

Long gbp @ 1.8492 stop at be now

Attachments

• 08-03-04 gbp 15min.png
    08-03-04 gbp 15min.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 266
I jumped in on the same entry Newton. :D

Lets hope it goes sky!