March 04 Forex

out at 300....in a bit late there, breaching the signals with pos divvies.....leave the other to run

out +30

Looking at the long option

NB

02-03-04_gbp_d_15min.png

(re drawn trend line) at 350 with supporting ema's may cap this?....we'll see, aint lookin for a long (personally) just yet...would prefer to see a little more daylight!

hope you're snafflin a few tit bits over yonder NB!!...we're off on another 'stop' foraging foray this side of the market!!!!......giddy up you bears!!........ :cheesy:

Me, off course i am. Took some profits @ 1.8390 on a previous position and started compounding into it again. Appart from this mornings flutter ive not done anything additional my normal routine.

Have been short ultimately from 1.8890 previously mentioned, and banking profits now and again and compounding in to the move.

Hope everyone is on the boat ;)

Happy Trading
NB

Hi Newtron.

Great ride on EUR/USD short from before 08:00 this morning and now closed for +134 per contract on the futures. A great day.

JonnyT

Nice one JT

There was some really clear patterns setting up on both euro and gbp. Great reaction off the low of yesterday forming a DT before continuing down. missed an entry for my fun trades early in the day and gbp gave me a signal before the BO south so stuck with gbp/

Looks like a nice reversal on euro not quite set up how i like it yet but looking good so far. will not be taking it as its been a long days trading...

Forex Rocks :cheesy:

NB

Attachments

• 02-03-04 eur 15min.png
    02-03-04 eur 15min.png
    93 KB · Views: 523
It certainly does rock.

35% return since January :eek:) with minimal risk

JonnyT

Forex Rocks

Forex Rocks

Check out "sounds" and bill & teds "excellent" sound
or right click and save target as for the mp3 file

Attachments

• eaexcellent.mp3
    68.1 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
:cheesy:....as it quite rightly say's...................................

eur update

Nice move with the early entry if anyone took it.

Just confirming now and hopefully will follow through to its target. I'd be looking to have a BE stop loss about now also.

Happy Trading

Newtron Bomb

Attachments

• 02-03-04 eur a 15min.png
    02-03-04 eur a 15min.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 515
eur update

Its a nuisance sometimes when yor going out and dont take a new trade on... its ok sometimes when your just managing trades... you've got your alerts and the broker is only a call away bah!!!

Anyway, if anyone took it it turning out pretty good so far.
entry @ 1.2128 i'd be thinking about raising my stop loss to 1.2175 and then to 90 when the HOD has broken and then go to bed lol

Hope someone played... i'll have to look at this one as the one that got away

Happy Trading

Newtron Bomb

Attachments

• 02-03-04 eur b 15min.png
    02-03-04 eur b 15min.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 386
Hi Newtron

very nice trading.

I am wondering if your last EUR trade was a 1-2-3 setup. I am confused as I don't see any higher low.
Appreciate your reply.

trader79

Slightly different set up ive yet to put it on my site but the principals are similar.

Ive known it as a lowere bottom or a higher top reversal or a failed BO. The bar that made new ground is used for the early trigger as above but the safe entry is at the confirmation area as above. I think its also known as a 2B but it should be on my site soon.
There is also a a spike down (or hammer) to add weight to a reversal and got a really early entry from the move.

HTH
NB

edit
i didnt trade this setup as as i was going out and had a long day in fron of the screen already

Last edited: