March 04 Forex

Buk
...there was news? :LOL:

options
nice short assuming an entry of about 1.2420ish
prefered gbp once again as had broken back into yesterdays range for the short at the time euro was still finding support at yests hod

looking at this retrace for another entry, but might leave day trading it as been sterling day so far and just continue with the swing strat...

Jonnyy40
Just phone mytrack uk up they are really helpfull. Lian or murray had always been helpfull when i used them.

Happy Trading
NB

:cheesy: .....chasin shadows today Newt.....playin with fire on another 'long'......tut tut!!.....think I simply ought to switch off & toddle orf back to bed........ :D :D

:eek: :devilish: + 20 soppy, stupid pips on a suicide mission to nowhere!!...ah well, miss the bus & ya deserve to walk..... :D

potential reversal

NB

Attachments

• 09-03-04 gbp a 15min.png
    09-03-04 gbp a 15min.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 318
NB

spike and ledge sort of pattern, or
are you looking at it as false break off the .8420 ledge ?

In which case would you not want to wait for it to come back into the ledge a bit more, to confirm that the shorts have been trapped ?

dax ive just this second placed the order lol :LOL:

Only concern with this trade is that am buying into the low of yesterday which could see some res.

I dont guess whats happening, the chart is showing me a set up that i like, so far, so am playing it. It may start to look dubious in which case i will leave it.

as i type it not looking like it will complete just yet and is just retesting the new uptrend

The chart will tell all

NB

that's a good (potential) trade Newtron, price available with positive signals on my screen at 2.31pm (8362)......me heads not on the game today, escaped with 2 pissy trades...aint gonna push it, off to get me head down!! good luck today.....catch ya later....... :D

the early action bearishness spilled over this morning, just been unseated (on remaining stake) by a 'stop' hunting snatch on an early short from the 5 & 15 min trendline bust, having banked profits at Friday's lows.....the hourly trendline (280) will offer clues as to the bullish strength, and personally I'll be looking to short further on any failure here!...a Fib number awaits above this level (8326) from the 7822 lows.

160/50 is critical support here.

Last edited:
Two pos. scenario's

Long is a higher low forming
short is BO to new low

Favouring, a long as i type as lots of support in this area

Happy trading

Newtorn Bomb

Attachments

• 10-03-04 gbp 15min.png
    10-03-04 gbp 15min.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 579
NB, looks like you got both of your scenarios to some extent if you were fast enough!
:eek:

Last edited:
Taked about this set up in the chat room...

looks about ready to give

Happy Trading
Newton Bomb

Attachments

• 10-03-04 eur 15min.png
    10-03-04 eur 15min.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 439
Current situation imo - mentioed in the chat room

Happy Trading
NB

Attachments

• 22-03-04 eur 15.png
    22-03-04 eur 15.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 328
For eminem

eminem

re chat room question, I do not see it as a W bottom although it is a W type shape. First you have a higher low indicative of a 123 set up which failed to come to anything sticking in channel

the second thing that happened was a failure for the 123 to BO of this range at 50% fib of the current high/low range. This 2B setup met its target.

Finally you have a consolidation pattern forming which is as i type reacting of its upper res and the same 50% fib when it breaks is should give about 20pips if it hits target.

Hope this helps

NB

Attachments

• 23-03-04 gbp 15.png
    23-03-04 gbp 15.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 270