lost website (adr tables )

kaya75

118 16
Hi all, I cleaned my phone out last week and deleted all my bookmarks (aagghhhh! ) I had a bookmark to.a site that had a table of all the majors. Average ranges, pivots etc for 5 day to yearly.. I can't find head nor tail of it and I bookmarked so long ago.I can't remember the link / how I found it... The table was alt blocks of data highlighted in pale yellow.... Any ideas ?? Happy pips :)
Kaya

Rambo35

227 6
I have never come across of that site (won't help I know), but should you get it again please share the link. I would not mind to check it out.

perox

87 0
Hi all, I cleaned my phone out last week and deleted all my bookmarks (aagghhhh! ) I had a bookmark to.a site that had a table of all the majors. Average ranges, pivots etc for 5 day to yearly.. I can't find head nor tail of it and I bookmarked so long ago.I can't remember the link / how I found it... The table was alt blocks of data highlighted in pale yellow.... Any ideas ?? Happy pips :)
Kaya

Is it a broker site or trading forum ?

kaya75

118 16
Is it a broker site or trading forum ?

I don't know! - i found it a couple of years ago when i was first learning and ended up using it all the time but never backed up the bookmarks as once i'd fully got into fx i set up a folder on my laptop and rebooked marked all my site except a couple of really early ones from back in the day - the issue is it's still upto date everyday and runs but is basic - its a great resource... - i'll continue my search - seak and you will find! :) :clap:

kaya75

118 16
If you have done this earlier, You may not need to open a separate thread.. :cool:
tut.. and this is the thanks you get for sharing.... :rolleyes:

I did search for nearly a week before posting on here... :eek: and if i had found it you may never have heard of it, but then that may not matter to you either way - so even though what is done is done, you still need to reply to a thread in retrospect which if you'd just have read without reply would have been a more powerful statement.. :sleep:

(Ayi - but if you read the thread you'd realise that this is not a separate thread but a new thread, i found the site by refining and adjusting my search criteria using popular internet search engines.. :sleep:)

Peace and Pips :)

robertofx

139 1
tut.. and this is the thanks you get for sharing.... :rolleyes:

I did search for nearly a week before posting on here... :eek: and if i had found it you may never have heard of it, but then that may not matter to you either way - so even though what is done is done, you still need to reply to a thread in retrospect which if you'd just have read without reply would have been a more powerful statement.. :sleep:

(Ayi - but if you read the thread you'd realise that this is not a separate thread but a new thread, i found the site by refining and adjusting my search criteria using popular internet search engines.. :sleep:)

Peace and Pips :)

Just kidding mate. Happy to see you got what you want

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock